Spotted: MTB Punks

b_star

Likes Bikes
Friday Afternoon around 4pm:
So I’m just getting off the M2 (Sydney) on to Mona Vale Road and I spot this white Land Rover Discovery with two downhill bikes on the back. So I pull up next to them and there are five punks in the back. They were wearing their goggles and I think one was wearing his full face. They were hanging out the windows, hooting and carrying on, yelling at cars, they had some sign on the back, not sure what it said, but most likely some smart arse comment. I asked one dude where they were heading, I think he said Ox falls. Ahhhh, What it would be like to be young again…. Was it someone from here?

nicho

Sacré bleu!
hahahahahahahahahah i know who that is, and i know for a fact that their day ended on mona vale road too....

i m sure he ll show up on this thread...

nicho

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
hey nicho, you wouldnt have happening to be riding with them? if so, im on the same brainwave as ya :D :D :D

DeanE

Likes Dirt
now it sounds like we have to wait and see who this person's was that was in the car, i do think:D

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Hahahah. How's the fanbelt going Dave? I seem to forget where your white disco crapped out on the weekend. Shed some light?

NoFearNick7

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The same thing happened to me when I was riding on the M2, I was going onto the Great North Walk. Young Hooligans, well they were deffinetely older than me, but yeah. You get my point, the teenage years are the best years of our lives :)

brodes

Likes Dirt
im sure it wasnt daver, he is a responsible person, we would never have done what you later mentioned. the trip home was a bit more fun apparently.....

intense jonoooo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daver said:
Bob Saget!!!
"chewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl"

brodes said:
im sure it wasnt daver, he is a responsible person, we would never have done what you later mentioned. the trip home was a bit more fun apparently.....
it did get pretty exciting...but i think we should leave it at that....

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmm...white discovery....hmmm...inapropriate goggle wearing. can only point to one place.