Squid made me i swear....

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
100% extra Blinng Bling!!! :D

Bullit- now with Boxxer world Cups!

The silverware- boxxer world cups and Chris King Nothreadset!!!

Chameleon- New Tyres (Minion 2.5 SR/ Maxxis Larsen 2.35 SR), XTR V-brake [thanks Mr Cove]...

AND, My Hoss Dee Lux, with Some Decent Tyres

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maaan....i hate you!

So fricken nice...but the monsters looked better (although most likely didn't ride better) :p

GIMMIE!!!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
hmm... what does the bullit weigh now?

im loving them all, although bad choice in colours (IMO)!

tu plang

knob
lotecsiriusconcept said:
live_to_ride said:
bad choice in colours (IMO)!
hahaha thats what i was thinking... the red seat does NOT look good on the bullit (IMO) :D
hmmm yeh i too thought the colour scheme was a little lacking...
but being realistic, we cant all have the da vinci like colour co-ordination of rik.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
lotecsiriusconcept said:
live_to_ride said:
bad choice in colours (IMO)!
hahaha thats what i was thinking... the red seat does NOT look good on the bullit (IMO) :D
actually, i Bought that seat when i was running red boxxers, and they actually matched. But now i have silver forks, and they don't. Who makes a silver seat?

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that bullit is a bad ass machine, big_bad_bullit has the '03 super t's on his bullit and that looks pretty phat, so I could only imagine how much better those WC's would be. Have you hucked it off a building yet?

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
no and i don't intend to. the way i see it i don't think hucking is necessary anymore- i break too much stuff and i have lost all the thrill involved in it. I find vertical roll ins and big gaps much more fun.

S.

ex offender
I'm 99% sure that the Evil guide on the Bullit should be rotated further forwards... looks like the chain's going to pull against the top slider when the suspension compresses.

mtb_man

Likes Dirt
mmmmm smooth, as a fellow Santa Cruz devotee you got me loving your bikes. Even the Hoss looks cool.

oh and SDG make silver seats too