Sram 11 spd chain

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc kmc

Did I mention KMC?

Best chains. Longest lasting. Quietest.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Been reading up on chains and the Eagle 12 speed supposedly works very well on the 11speed. Very quiet and lasts longer than the 11sp.
Dunno about KMC but apparently they are great lol

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
KMC chains tend to be more durable than SRAM, but you'd probably want some ear plugs, because they're often very noisy, even moreso than SRAM chains, which aren't exactly known for being quiet. Throw a Shimano chain on.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I use KMC’s X11SL on all my 11 speed bikes, X01 and XX1 drive trains, and rate is as the best chain. SRAM’s PC-X1 is not as good in any regard I’ve found. All bikes arrived with PC-X1 and I quickly swapped them out.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Interesting. I have only used the KMC x10SL and x11SL chains. Haven't worn a x11 out yet but the x10s have outlasted other 10 speed Shimano and SRAM chains I have used. Have not noticed that they were noisy.

Minlak

custom titis
I use KMC’s X11SL on all my 11 speed bikes, X01 and XX1 drive trains, and rate is as the best chain. SRAM’s PC-X1 is not as good in any regard I’ve found. All bikes arrived with PC-X1 and I quickly swapped them out.
I swapped my NX chain to X1 as I have always had a good run with them.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
KMC chains tend to be more durable than SRAM, but you'd probably want some ear plugs, because they're often very noisy, even moreso than SRAM chains, which aren't exactly known for being quiet. Throw a Shimano chain on.
Aren’t KMC the manufacturer of Shimano chains anyway? Or so I read many many years ago...

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
GX are pretty average IMO. Can’t see those having a great life. (Yes, I’ve run GX eagle...couldn’t get rid of it fast enough...but that’s just me)
Got 12 months +... about 1500km out of a GX chain.
For $25 ... can't really complain.

Its just you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
That all? I’ll stick to much more out of my $22 XT’s :p
Meh.... I'm not that much of a tigharse to worry about it.

At least you get a Quick link with Sram chains.... which are $10 a pop on their own. Bargain.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm a KMC guy. Got them on all my bikes except for the road bike (Shimano). I find them quiet, long lasting and I haven't snapped one under load (yet). They also work will with standard oil based and dry/wax type lubes

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Kmc are good. The other chain maker of choice is Wipperman Connex.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm a KMC guy. Got them on all my bikes except for the road bike (Shimano). I find them quiet, long lasting and I haven't snapped one under load (yet). They also work will with standard oil based and dry/wax type lubes
But what lube works best on your chain?