SRAM X01 Eagle Shifter diagram

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So I have a SRAM X01 Eagle shifter where the lever assembly has come out. Despite my best efforts to get it back in, I think I'll need to fully disassemble and reassemble. Does anyone have a link to an exploded diagram or online guide to doing it? Thought I'd at least ask before following my usual modus operandi and pulling it apart and hoping for the best.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
You'd hope that being an expensive shifter, the springy do-hickey will be contained if you start removing the casing. Not a guarantee though, is it?
I'm guessing this isn't detailed enough?
1000009755.jpg

Edit: video. It's a few years old though. And 30 min long. Ain't nobody got time for that!

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally got this sorted. I bought an X01 shifter of facebook where the lever and coiled spring had come out and the owner couldn't figure out how to get it back in.

Disassembled it piece by piece alongside my GX shifter and figured out how it all went together. Turned out it was missing a little fork shaped piece which was a straight swap from the GX shifter.

For some reason, when shifting up with one big push across multiple gears the shift lever doesn't return and stays pressed in. Anyone have any clues as to where Ive messed up? Have disassembled and reassembled again to no avail.