SRAM XO or X9 Full drive train

chonox

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

I am currently running full 2x10 X0 drivetrain and X0 brakes (200F/160R) avid Rotors.

I'm pretty happy with them but am considering running 1x10 so could potentially have up for grabs the 2 chain rings, front x0 shifter/derailleur and brakes (curious about trying shimano brakes but still love my x0 Brakes). Brakes were bled about 10 rides ago and recently replaced front pads with news metallic sintered (rear still have plenty of life).

I'm located in Brisbane (south side), if you throw us a decent offer (not too expensive for me to upgrade) we might be able to work something out.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Hey mate,

I am currently running full 2x10 X0 drivetrain and X0 brakes (200F/160R) avid Rotors.

I'm pretty happy with them but am considering running 1x10 so could potentially have up for grabs the 2 chain rings, front x0 shifter/derailleur and brakes (curious about trying shimano brakes but still love my x0 Brakes). Brakes were bled about 10 rides ago and recently replaced front pads with news metallic sintered (rear still have plenty of life).

I'm located in Brisbane (south side), if you throw us a decent offer (not too expensive for me to upgrade) we might be able to work something out.
in addition to that
i have brand new 10 speed SRAM 970? cassette and X9 10 speed rear mech, will sell for e-bay prices, free post
have a google and see what prices you can come up with then let me know