SRAM XX Groupset @ My Mountain from $1499

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
2012 SRAM XX Groupset & Components now available @ My Mountain!

Part of our recent website update, we have recently taken stock of the incredible SRAM XX groupset to join the likes of the new 2012 Shimano Deore XT components, XTR Shadow Plus derailleur and SRAM 10 speed groupsets. We have spent some time detailing information on all these new parts so you can confidently select the right pieces for your drivetrain; such as being able to identify the difference between each front derailleur option or each cassette ratio. And like all of those other components, we have also introduced our all new pricing to make these high-end components better value than ever.

From our website:

"Designed as a complete system, the amazing mountain bike specific SRAM XX drivetrain takes shifting to a whole new level. Including the brand new Truvativ XX Crankset, matching X-Glide front derailleur, PC-1091 chain, hollow CNC machined cassette, snappy XX trigger shifters and the carbon-fiber happy XX rear derailleur, the SRAM XX groupset packs in State of the Art technology and materials for a high performing and super light weight package. While Shimano has long held the mantle when it comes to smooth gear changing, the latest XX components have re-written the rule book and created the fastest and most accurate shifting drivetrain available"

If you want to read more, checkout the SRAM XX Groupset 2x10 Speed here.
We also have individual XX components available, such as the crankset, derailleurs and shifters. Like the groupset, we have priced these parts aggressively to get more riders on to the awesome 10 speed drivetrain. Follow the links for more info:

Truvativ XX Crankset; Our Price $499
SRAM XX Rear Derailleur; Our Price $299
SRAM XX Shifters; Our Price $319
SRAM XX Cassette; Our Price $359

We also have some killer deals available on other SRAM & Shimano groupsets, which you can check out here.

If you want to read up more about the whole 10 Speed shebang, we have begun a series of blog posts about the difference between Shimano & SRAM options that are currently available. Check out our blog here.

[video=youtube_share;N7ai7S4CJQE]http://youtu.be/N7ai7S4CJQE[/video]

Attachments

Last edited: