Star Wars, The Last Jedi

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I'm so far behind on Star Wars. I saw The Force Awakens but missed the next ones in that trilogy. Also missed the stand alones..
Now watching the Mandalorian, which is OK but not as good as I was told. Anyway, no real point for this grave dig except to say I'm trying to catch up on Star Wars again.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I'm so far behind on Star Wars. I saw The Force Awakens but missed the next ones in that trilogy. Also missed the stand alones..
Now watching the Mandalorian, which is OK but not as good as I was told. Anyway, no real point for this grave dig except to say I'm trying to catch up on Star Wars again.

Best star wars since the original 3.
Also rogue one is good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck you for digging this shit up. Fuck Disney.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont even remember what the middle one is in the new trilogy, but whatever it's called, if you never see it, you'll be better off. Damn that was a bad movie/plot.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I dont even remember what the middle one is in the new trilogy, but whatever it's called, if you never see it, you'll be better off. Damn that was a bad movie/plot.
The last Jedi. It was a total cluster fuck...it was like an anal orgy where everyone has diarrhoea and also consumed laxatives on top of their already high in fibre diet, on really plush carpet and nobody remembered to bring a plastic sheet.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Still haven't seen any of the new trilogy, was so scarred by the last series I've avoided. Heard Force Awakens is pretty good, Last Jedi not so much, what's the third one like?
Also rogue one is good.
This is the only new one I've seen, actually really liked it.

Apparently Solo did not do so great at the box office, making the Disney Deathstar angry. They're apparently scaling back SW stuff a bit now so they don't hit total market saturation.

Also kinda just contributing to this thread to see if @pink poodle rage vomits.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Pray for a Jar Jar origin movie/series
I've heard somewhere that Jar Jar was meant to be an evil / super evil Sith Lord and was going to be unveiled in the third crap trilogy (Revenge of the Sith?) but he was so hated by viewers that they wrote him out instead.

I think it was an interview with the voice actor who played him that claimed that, too lazy to find it.