Start a Riot (update pics page 2)

Doaks

Likes Dirt
haha yeah i agree. heres some of the stickers that will be going on it soon (don't bag me about the "just pin it"...i was doing a test to see if it would work lol)
I'm going for something neat. Not loud colours and bling bling parts. shit..just neat and dialled and lightish:)

Attachments

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very very very nice, good to see you setting it up to your likings. As for the paint/ding and etc, maybe you could send it off to Grip, as he does both, and pretty cheaply too.

a.davis12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i dont know shit about street , so forgive if i sound like a douche, but why don't you just run rigids? would certainly drop some weight and would add to the cleanliness of the rest of the bike.

Doaks

Likes Dirt
well i dont know shit about street , so forgive if i sound like a douche, but why don't you just run rigids? would certainly drop some weight and would add to the cleanliness of the rest of the bike.
Because I'm not hardcore or street enough to run brakeless skavenger style and rigid forks haha.

The reason why they are running so low is cos the forks are faulty at the moment, not cos I want to run them rigid. They are getting rebuilt this week so don't fret lol. I would run rigids if I wanted to go super light. The bike as is is waaaay light in the front end anyway, rigids would make the thing wanna pull wheeleys everytime I pedal.

It will look a lot cleaner when the rest of the bike is finished..as I said before "tis a work in progress".

a.davis12

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Because I'm not hardcore or street enough to run brakeless skavenger style and rigid forks haha.

The reason why they are running so low is cos the forks are faulty at the moment, not cos I want to run them rigid. They are getting rebuilt this week so don't fret lol. I would run rigids if I wanted to go super light. The bike as is is waaaay light in the front end anyway, rigids would make the thing wanna pull wheeleys everytime I pedal.

It will look a lot cleaner when the rest of the bike is finished..as I said before "tis a work in progress".
wooo wheelies are fun!
:p
ahh makes sense now, but i must say i really like the look of it.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One of the nicest looking street bikes I have seen from WA, props.
Where will its stomping ground be?