State Champs

dh rider

Likes Dirt
DNF :lol:
hardest race trail i hav ever ridden. i hate those first few corners with the berms like behind the trees. still mad track. who was that guy that axed himself. he cam flying down the track on his first run and the track goes straight down and suddenly dips into the rock garden with a huge rock in the middle and i herd he hit his head on the rocks and broke his ribs n shit. what happened.

dhthreat

Likes Bikes
4th!!
I loved the track but I crashed near the end on my race-run and rode with twisted handlebars down most of the track!!!!
Oh Well, I had heaps of fun and yeah!!
BTW the results which I can remeber are..
1st Shaun O' connor
2nd Dylan Prohm(?spelling?)
3rd Gromet :?
4th Me :wink:

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its a sick track, but that rock garden is rediculous. i was going good on my run, but had a stack and went over the handlebars at the top of the rock garden, my front wheel got caught of something :? and then i fucked my thumb, it still hurts. then i struglled to get down the rest of the track with, what felt like a broken thumb.

i definetly need more practice next time, i had to race on the third time ive ever done the track.

after all that, im not sure what i came. anyone know the results for u17s?

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea, im sure there will be some of me crashing :p
i had a realy silly crash, and was thinking "lucky no ones around" then looked up to see two camra men looking at me 8) smooth

i realy need to get better tyres next time

lotec

Banned
by the looks of that track i seriously thing 3" gazza are the way to go... that rock garden is scary

Jordy

RYD4LF
Timmy199 said:
got any other results on u17?
1st, me :D
2nd, Chris Coombe (sp?) (Malty)
3rd, James Mcmillan
4th, Chris Perger

in u19's
tim eaton 1st (jebus)
Dean Robson 2nd (thrasher)

j-ro

Likes Dirt
That rock garden has put me outta riding for what could be a very very long time.

a full day in the hospital in a spinal collar has me set for a lotta playstation.

Thanks a million to every one who helped me out, esp,
squid and big kev for helping me tonight and waiting for me to be released,
Tom and dave (his dad) for organising my return from hospital and contacting my folks,
all the first aid crew,
malfunctioning eddie for retreiving my smashed D2 from apparently 60 or 70 meters away??
the guys who walked all my stuff down,
and everyone who supported me on the long journey to the ambulance.

My sincere apologies for holding up the practise, I feel horrible.
(not to mention a little stupid)

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
yeh j-ro what the fuck were u thinking holding up my practise u bastard.

get better man i felt a little sick after hearing about your stack best wishes man and hit me up for a ride when your all better ok.

mtngoat

Banned
thats the best days racing ever i think there were some seriouse smashes j-ro's included, i was luckie enough to get through fairly clean and score a second, cheers to all. bram first and that other dude third

lotec

Banned
ouch! sorry to hear about that j-ro thats gotta suck, the canfield ok? and do troy lee do a crash replacement damn thats an expensive stack :? how did ur helmet end up so far away from your head though :shock: hope you get better soon