stated digging again, will post pics up tomoro (read on)

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
those trails look pretty sweet. But on page three i think he was wearing a "pro tec" helmet. they are not good if you stack, they are just plastic and an ince of foam.

Thanks for that not so expert advice but...

There are skate pro tecs, which are pretty much just the shell.

and bike pro tecs which come with standard EPS foam or, like the higher end models, with SXP foam

The ones with SXP foam are, as far as I know the only bike helmets on the market rated for more than 1 stack. :cool::cool:

ok people,
not alot has been going on at the jumps and they have started to die cause i have crossed to the dark side,(bmx) and have been riding park. so, i thought i will turn the jumps into a kinda dirt skate park.

so went up today and turned the first big one into the main set to a box jump and have built a spaine and started to build a halfe pipe.

wade #61

Likes Bikes
Man those jumps are awesome!
I'd love t do something like that at my place. Did you just get all of the dirt from the pits between the jumps?? looks like you've been busy :D

patto94

Likes Dirt
Hey,those trails are looking mint. Lots of transfers it looks like and lots of fun, keep up the good work.
But i have a feeling that some kids are going to go down there one night and just smash all of the lips because all the jumps are in like a paddock, and quit obvious to see.
But keep up the awsom effort.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG they are so nice! Any idea what kind of soil that is though? It looks like it compacts soooooo nicely :eek:

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is the worse track I've ever seen, honestly. >.>

kidding, nice, I've been looking at making a track with those sort of things in.
but with more boardwalk rock garden as i have a Glory BECAUSE I LOVE TO MENTION I OWN A GLORY0 :D

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Mate those jumps are bloody awesome :eek: They look so good.
Great work, i'm thinking of building jumps near me to but they'd probabally not be that good :eek:
I'm assuming the jumps are in Lithgow (from your location), if i'm ever up that way i'd definatly come a help you out.