Stealthy Fireeye Spitfire. LOTS OF PICS

beno

Cycle Solutions
Few tweaks to the Spitty. Added new wheels with new white hubs, new fireeye seat, new White Bros forks etc, grips etc. Also mucked around with some Fireeye rigid Stoker forks and had a giggle with some WB carbon rigids.

Spec-
Frame- Fireeye Spitfire 15", de stickered, chain tuggs modded for shorter chainstays
Fork- White Brothers BSX 80mm- basically a 80mm xc fork with 20mm axle and beefier crown and steerer, just under 2kg
Brake- Juicy ultimate. just cause
Rims- Dirtbag FR, destickered
Rhub- Fireeye R10 rear hub, bolt up, 10mm through axle, white
Fhub- Fireeye 920 white, bolt up 9mm or 20mm
Spokes- Sappim
Cranks- Fireeye Cromoly white with external FSA bb
Bashy- Ethirteen white
Chain- Half link
Pedals- fireye Grill silver
Headset- Element sealed stainless steel
Bars- Fireeye Calibar cromoly 9 butted, 50mm rise
Stem- Fireeye Pyro flip flop stem, nice n low!
Seat- Fireeye backfire white
Grips- Fireeye Strippers- cause everyone loves a pair of strippers :p !
Tyres- Holyrollers, blacked out.

mucking around with the rigids

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is farking wicked :eek:

I assume that the rigids are only on for pics? Rigids or not, it's still wicked.

Nice :)

beno

Cycle Solutions
Thanks gents,

Yeah I was only mucking around with the rigids, they are a new product from fireeye, so I was checking them out for looks and angles of the bike etc. From my short car park testing the geo of the bike is still great with them on, I might put them back on for a bit n see how they go. The WB suspension forks are pretty light though and work great, Im not hard core enough to need the rigid action!

beno

Cycle Solutions
yeah sure did! Out in that flood plain n canals I think its toongabbie. My office isnt far from there at all, bout a k.

Bike rides real nice, even when I put the seat up and go for a 10km ride every week with a bunch of blokes on the cycle paths round Crestwood, can still woop em, even though they have gears! Corner speed n off the line grunt is where I get them, this bike makes you feel like Casey Stoner when you lay it over!