Steel Vs. Titanium Coils

What Do You Like Better?

• Total voters

Mason

Likes Dirt
Im just wondering what the fellow Farkin'ers prefer, the good old 200 pound variation steel coils, or the new high tech shwingy titanium.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Well with a titanuim spring, you do indeed get the lighter spring but there is one thing i like about them. You see, Fox has a variation of 200 pounds, witch means if your spring says 800lbs. on it, it very well could be eaither a 600lbs, or a 1000lbs spring, or anything in between. So you don't really know what weight you are getting, witch is pretty stupid.

bazza

look at me
just go the old steeL! its reliable. and it doesnt have the 200 pound variation (aka mason). btw where did you read that? just to check if its right.

Mason

Likes Dirt
WEll u see my buddie works at a bike shop, he often works in the warrenty department, and over his 3 years working there, he somehow got that from someone who works or worked at Fox Racing, but notice i said NOT all of them have that big of a variation, thats the max it could be off buy, they are mostly very close, but its just a downfall if u get a shitty one