Step-down into insanity, Lizard Rock, Oxford Falls. Photos?

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Cascades at st ives (yes at acron oval)- went there with steve nielsen and chris, but the track was farked- like it had just been cut...

It's sorta hard to explain, but mik was tellin us about this drop... i saw it and it the gap is crazy... i don't think anyone will try it, but hey- people built that high jump at warrimoo and that hasn't been hit... i assume the *cliff* gap will be made doable- but defin8ly not by me...

BTW,
BB7 rider... are you the one who did the gap from the sheds at warrimoo...? the drop at the end is hard, but that gap is nearly impossible (nearly coz somewun did it...)!

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
yeah i did the gaps at warrimoo and i have done the drop you are talking bout at cascades too, i was there the other week and the track is a little rain damaged but wont take much fixing, i am building a jump over the creek at warrimoo down the bottom should be wicked.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
yeah i did the gaps at warrimoo and i have done the drop you are talking bout at cascades too, i was there the other week and the track is a little rain damaged but wont take much fixing, i am building a jump over the creek at warrimoo down the bottom should be wicked.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah, that creek idea was sik...
cascades just needs some landings and i'd probably stop nailin myself- thats y lizard rok is sik... i don't nail mysel n there are landings

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah, that creek idea was sik...
cascades just needs some landings and i'd probably stop nailin myself- thats y lizard rok is sik... i don't nail mysel n there are landings

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
lets go build some then, but the track needs ALOT! of work and is very hard to get back up the top, but i still thinking lizard rock is harder than the cliff line and the drop gap after it

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
lets go build some then, but the track needs ALOT! of work and is very hard to get back up the top, but i still thinking lizard rock is harder than the cliff line and the drop gap after it

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yEH, i was planni to head up their in a couple of weeks- at the moment we're considerin regeneratin miks old trails at hornsby, but the can't be bothered facto is extraordinary... n our rythm got flattened so i want some jumps sumwhere, not as far away as st ives

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yEH, i was planni to head up their in a couple of weeks- at the moment we're considerin regeneratin miks old trails at hornsby, but the can't be bothered facto is extraordinary... n our rythm got flattened so i want some jumps sumwhere, not as far away as st ives

smooth2

Squid
If you want pics of lizard rock just go to pink bike or somfin, dose ne one ride red hill downhill trails or dirt jumps, im a bit sad they took the big BIG 15 footer gap jump out. i loved to see guys do that jump.

BIKE ADDICTION RULES :!: :!: :!: :D

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Hey Smooth2, who are you? Went to Red Hill today, and someone's built up a nice wooden lander on that 6footer down Grizzley's. They took out the big 15foot jump, cuz they pallet was already distroyed, and was becoming unsafe to hit it with that required speed.

juzza

Likes Dirt
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
who the hell keeps deleting my posts? :evil:

wombat

Lives in a hole
juzza said:
who the hell keeps deleting my posts? :evil:
Thankfully, someone.

juzza

Likes Dirt
hahahaha. nah me and Daver were just having a little argument and one of the Moderators or what so decided to pick out all of my posts so the discussion/argument wouldnt make sense. Was very entertaining while it lasted and i know you guys would have liked it so stop payin me out.

Oh yeah,
and most of the stuff i post is not shit by the way, only some things. check if you want. :lol:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Don't worry I saw the "argument". I think you were very well articulated...... kinda like a monkey.