QLD Steve Jones Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was thinking of heading down 2moro arvo and packing the berms in and that. Make sure they stay hard for a bit longer than usual. Depends how wet it is though.

cj.

Likes Dirt
I was thinking of heading down 2moro arvo and packing the berms in and that. Make sure they stay hard for a bit longer than usual. Depends how wet it is though.
So your going down to pack it in to make sure it stays harder for longer which will only depend on how wet it is? couldnt resist :(

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So your going down to pack it in to make sure it stays harder for longer which will only depend on how wet it is? couldnt resist :(
poor wording on my part. Pack the berms, make them sweet... but dont really wanna shit about in the pissing rain :p

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
why the hell would u put a jump out of that berm u air out of it anyway:confused:

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm somewhat with mazzer on this one. Just smash it for the same effect. As demonstrated on the yeti last week;)

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeahh agree with the others, get rid of it, you can air out of it easily enough how it was. hows the switch backs up the top goin, thats the only thing that really needs changin on the track, rest is fine.

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
bad news guy went to have a roll at steve jones thisarvo before the strom and its gone all loged over:( so another track down were to go now

Status
Not open for further replies.