stickers

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
im making some stanchion protectors either out of carbon fibre or plastic for my new marzocchi drop of tripleclamp forks....(basically because i can and i want to see what it looks like)but i was wondering were i could get some marzocchi stickers similar to the ones that come on my forks. can anybody give me some ideas of were to get these stickers from :?: :?:

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
id look like abit of a weirdo if i was hangin around a bike shop peeling stickers of the forks....but good idea ill ask some shops if they have spare stickers does anybody know an easier way????

olsson

Likes Dirt
I bought one josh, from Ben Benny for 2 chuppa-chups.
Just look in lbs and ask if they sell them.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Im pretty sure the Marzocchi decals can be bought as a kit - but chances are, a bike shop will have to order them in for you - not something usually stocked.
Btw, not meaning to have a go at you or anything mate, but if you can manage to spell 'Marzocchi' correctly, im sure trying to spell more simple words such as "stanchion" "plastic" "where" and "easier" correctly shouldnt be all that much trouble :wink:

Rik

logged out
Umm, if you can make stanchion protectors, surely you can DIY some vinyl stickers? Or if worst comes to worst, get them professionally done?

Otherwise should will be able to order them in, but don't expect them to be cheap.

LordNikon

Uber Geek
If you're gonna make them out of carbon fibre then why not just print the graphic on some paper, cut it out, and include it in the lay-up?

Far more durable than using stickers.