sticky words

Carl

Banned
When I post something fairly long (I think this is the only time ithappens), a few of my words stick together, even though I've used aspace.
I think it was in the thread about kittens, 'danv' said the same thing was happening to his post.

Discuss.

Carl

Banned
I definatly put a space in the middle of 'ithappens' and 'aspace'. I read over it a few times to make sure.

danv

Likes Dirt
sockman said:
its ur keyboard sometimes it doesnt quiet press hard enough
I don't think so. It's never happened to me before, only onfarkin,since VB. Well i've only really noticed it in the past week orso to beexact.

edit- in fact I know for sure, because one post I made recently I wrotein wordpad, because i was afraid of losing it. No sticky words in theoriginal.

Last edited:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Just out of interest, you guys that are having the problems, which editor interface are you using?

DOM

Eats Squid
drop it back to the one before that editor.

Bet you dont have problems.

I had issues with that particular editor aswell.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, Scott mentioned something like that; I thought I had experienced the problem with the standard editor, but it was probably just user error :eek: .

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah same problem here!

Umm excuse me but what the hell is a editor interface?:eek:

Hahah never mind I found it

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
changing to standard seems to have fixed the problem, before when i edited them out of a long post they just came back again, now i can get rid of them for good.