STINKY LT PLATES

AirDog

Likes Dirt
ok i know i can get them from Betd and Dangerboy but i was wanting to know if anybody has a set that they will sell me. i liked used components as there cheaper

if you do or know of anyone who dose can u post here please

umm if someone here is willing to make me some cheaper then what betd can do them for to offer 6" with a 26" wheel please post too

if you want to go back to 5" for what ever reason i'll swap my 5" plates and some money for them :)

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Well good luck,

I just ordered my plates from Dangerboycnc.com . It is only costing me about $290 oz.
I'll tell ya how they go when i get them.
Dan

AirDog

Likes Dirt
danger boys look beast 6.2" or 7"
if i had 300 bux i'd get them but i dont so i'm hoping someone has some second hand ones for sale

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
stinky

Guys i have a 2001 stinky, boxxers etc. I need an upgrade for the rear , badly. What are my options? How big can i take it , shock? etc etc. Can someone please point me in the rightn direction. Oh yea , how much? I love my bike but the only let down is the rear!
PM me!
Dan

AirDog

Likes Dirt
hey dan same vote as me.

umm best bet is some linkage plates and use your existing shock. might need a harder spring because of the leverage.

http:\\www.betd.co.uk sell some they offer 5" and 6" of travel
and http\\www.dangerboycnc.com sell some they offer 6.2" and 7"

with the danger boys u need a 24" rear wheel to run in 7" mode

i'm not sure on betd's price i think i worked to around 200 buy the time you pay customs and stuff and dangerboys worked out to around 280 to ya door.

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
upgrade

sounds good , i'll check the sites. As i run a 24' rear the 7" upgrade sounds tempting! Thanks for the info guys!!

Dan

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
upgrade

Mmmmm. Just been to that dangerboyc site. I'm getting the 7" , deal is done! Now any ideas where i can get a different spring or am i better off with a different shock totally?

Dan

dannyboy

Likes Bikes
rear shock

I've just been in contact with a mate re springs etc. All good !! Nice one and thanks for the help.

Dan

juzza

Likes Dirt
hey,
where abouts do you live? I know someone in Sydney that will make Long travel plates for a stinky professionaly, and cheaply. Proberbly better quality than dangerboycnc as he used to be an engineer for ferrari!

AirDog

Likes Dirt
umm tht would be good if i was in sydney .. umm will he make them and send them to toowoomba/QLD how much ?