stocky stp

The Paperboy

Likes Dirt
Hey all just picked up my stp 0 today. Still stock minus reflectors.

Got some upgrades on their way some predator dh rims(sun mtx rims, dice hoodoo hubs).

Don't know what sort of pedals to get.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've only liked the stp zeros. because they dontbreak as easy and i reckon they come with the best stock parts. might see you around perth (i ride a giraffe coloured bmx:p)

MTBWANNABE

Banned
That looks really good mate.

Them bikes are such good bang for your buck.

As you mentioned.. Rims would be best upgrade.. then possibly (no i'm not bad mouthing the frame :)) the frame next..

Hope to see you round. :)

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rode my mates yesterday, they feel pretty good but the pedals are death in the wet

wiggy69

Likes Dirt
Mate that is one sick ride you have got there that E-thirteen and pikes are awsome:D
just out of interest how much did it set you back
and also if your wondering about getting pedals a mate of mine has some 50-50 crank brothers they are awsome
cheers

Last edited:

dj larzzy

Likes Dirt
Nice

Nice Nice bike i want it cost a few pennies?? how much was it?:confused:
it looks brand spaking new:D
i want!
cheers Larz

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dj larzzy said:
Nice Nice bike i want it cost a few pennies?? how much was it?:confused:
it looks brand spaking new:D
i want!
cheers Larz
think the retail for around the 1900 mark my mate picked one up for 1700 so should be able to pick one up around that or cheaper.

The Paperboy

Likes Dirt
Hey all just to clear it up at Newman(middle of nowhere) i got it for 1900. Could have got it cheaper in perth but couldn't be bothered stuffing around.

billy b

Likes Bikes
man i rode one today and it felt so good...the wheel base felt so short and so kool...the urban camo mtx's would look so sweet on it but;)