stolen 02 DMR Sidekick w/ 02 Dj's and Juicy 7

dicko_66

Likes Bikes
My friend Calum had his DMR Side kick with Juicy 7 brake (Rear only) & 2002 Marzoochi DJ(?) stolen from camberwell skatepark today (11/02/05) by a italian/greek guy with a red cap and white t-shirt if u see it plz answer

flasher

Likes Dirt
Your Going to need this mate:

Bike:
Colour:

Date it was stolen:
Where it was stolen:
Specs:
Other Discriptions:
Pictures:

But still, it is sad to see so many bikes being stolen these days,
Hope your mate gets it back:)

steak

Likes Dirt
i talked to someone that happened to know who the guy we and he told me that he had been wanting to steal a bike for a while now so he finally did it. So i knew his name as he went to my primary school so we went to the police and filed it and they found the dudes name in the white pages and called him up....
and he returned it

calum

Squid
yeah thta guy was such a dumass the cops called his mum before he got home and he brang the bike home whith him. his mum made him bring it to the police station and now he has a record

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
did you press charges? get him on a 5 year bond !! the low life scum deserves it!

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
man i hate people like that ... they are everywhere up here in townsville .... full of wankers who will get there gang to beat you up becuase they are to pussy or what not to do it them selves ....

Who wants to live in Townsville ??

calum

Squid
hey steak i was a bit worried about him for a while too but i asked my firend who gos to his school and apparently hes like some pussy nerd