Stolen 2004 BigHit Expert - SN# PH398810

nicolasf

Likes Bikes
Pride and joy was in the back of my car (white 97 mirage) and they both got stolen last night from out the front of my place in Lane Cove :(

2004 Specialized BigHit Expert (Black/Dark Blue)
Serial Number: PH398810
Marzocchi Junior-T forks
Manitou Swinger 4-way shock

Mostly stock except:

Black Oury Grips
Black DMR V12 Pedals
Beefy Dice SMO 24" rear wheel (silver side-walls)
Broken indicator on the right gear lever

Any info: nfogg at mac.com

Reward on offer...

Griz

Likes Dirt
nicolasf u have any pictures of the bike!

Makes it alot easyer if someone sees it, then they think where have i seen that bike before! BUTTA BING BUTTA BOMB stolen bike Farkin forum! :D

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well hopefully the cops will find your car cuz thats something they will actually care about. then if they catch the c#$%s that did it you'll get ur bike back to hopefully good luck finding them ill keep an eye out i live in sydney

protecon

Likes Dirt
Condolences.
Good thing you have your serial.
Take heed from experiences of farkin members and make up flyers to hand out to stores around town including bike stores and local pawn agents.
Impressive bikes don't go unnoticed.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Ill ask at the Chatswood bike shop when i go up today, see if they have had anyone asking how much a SBH is worth. That really sucks dude. SOrry to hear. Im in artarmon and if i see anything ill ask.

nicolasf

Likes Bikes
Car Found

The car was found in Villawood, stripped and minus bike. Luckily the car was insured, but no such luck for the bike.

Thanks guys for keeping an eye out :)

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can't get any cover for contents of the car?? Even if it's only up to a certain value?