STOLEN: 2006 norco atomik and 2007 norco sasquatch ballarat FOUND

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike: 2006 Norco VPS Atomik
Colour: Black
Date it was stolen: Last night which was 16-02-2008 between 12 and 6
Where it was stolen: from my bike shed at home
Specs: stock except for minions both front tyres...2.7 slow reezay front and super tacky rear
Other descriptions: dint near the headtube where the forks have hit before i put the rubber stopper...also rooted stock seat it has been torn apart basically
Pictures: here

Bike: 2007 Norco Sasquatch
Colour: Blue
Date it was stolen: Last night which would be 16-02-2008 between 12 and 6
Where it was stolen: from my bike shed at home
Specs: stock apart from truvativ box guide, maxxis minion 2.5 slow reezay front tyre is a front minion and the rear is a rear minion and race face evolve dh bars
Other descriptions: has a scratch in the middle of the fork lowers
Pictures: here

both of them together

please if anyone does see these tell me...they are my pride and joy

in the photos the bike have different bars but look for the ones that i have put in the spec list

Last edited:

atomikrider

Likes Bikes
THATS GOTTA SUCK, REALLY BAD!!!, hope you get em' bacl mate, i need a normal person to ride with.
Lucky the REVELL wasn't home

Last edited:

henryg

Likes Dirt
crud

Lucky the REVELL wasn't home
If the revel was home we would all be lookin in the obituaries for chus name....:rolleyes: Does it make u feel any better that at least u have both your collarbones in one piece???:p:p need someone normal to ride with... wtf!!! find some abnormal c**k to s**k

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:)hey everyone the bikes have been found...thanks to the police for finding them

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well the police were going through a mans house who had stolen some other things and they asked him to confess anything else that he had that was stolen and they would cut a deal or something along those lines or if they found them they would throw the full book at him and he confessed to having the two bikes that are in the back shed...they have been painted green and blue...they have done a good job painting them except for some reason the paint had been chipped alot when i got them back...i will get pics up soon when i get more batteries for my camera:)

ExpressPost

Cannon Fodder
Whoa, that's amazing. My Kona Bear was flogged yesterday but I hold no hope of getting it back. I will still give the Police the serial number though.