Stolen 2007 Norco Shore 3.

cammo44

Squid
2007 Norco Shore 3 has been stolen from Ferntree Gully Red Rooster (Ferntree Gully Road.)

It has White 07 Marzocchi Bomber 66's.

Morone in colour.

Been very well looked after and in great condition.

Very upset about this and if u have seen anything or heard anything could u please contact me on farkin ASAP.

Cheers everyone.

hey mate, ive got a mate who lives in furntree gully, ill tell him to keep a lookout for this scum, its not a very nice thing to happen hey.

what exacty happened? details.......

JoshyC

Likes Dirt
hey mate, i live in Ferntree Gully, so ill keep a good eye out for it,

Can ya give us a full spec list too please?
Even things like a odd colored chain ring can help to get your bike back,
Good luck with the search

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,
I go riding in the ferntree gully area regurly, I'll keep a look out for ya;).

Pics and a spec list will help to us finding back your bike aswell mate.
Good luck!

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there anything that separates this from all the other Norco Shore 3's out there. Like any stickers anywhere? Even what size it is? Pins missing in pedals etc etc. Just list anything that separtes it from the other Shores out there, it will help get your bike back.

sam_westy

Likes Dirt
Remeber to ring up any 2nd hand shops around the area and if you have the serial number give it to the cops because everything 2nd hand shops sell that have to declare the serial number on them if they have one. If you dont have the serial number ring up the shop you bought it from they might still have the reocrds .

cammo44

Squid
hey guys thanks for all the support i really appreciate it!
but its not actually my mate i'm doing this for my mate who does not own a farkin account. he was ordering some food at red rooster ferntree gully with his bike directly out the front.. and someone stole it and rode off without him even realising. prick.
um but the bike is pretty much brand new it has been ridden round the streets never been left out in the rain nothing has been changed on it..
ill talk to my mate tomorrow and ask him for anything like scratches, dints etc.
i really thank all u guys for the support!

cam

Jimass

Eats Squid
Yeah mate I live in ferntree gully and i'll tell you to tell your mate if i see any thing sus but yeah theres a few pricks out there huh.

Chin Nuts

Likes Dirt
fuck, get some more information up on here, because i saw one at mountain gate about a week ago. just not 100% sure it had white forks.

i remember thinking the bike looked out of place because there were 2-3 guys hanging around smoking etc. there were 2 shit bikes then this norco. all the guys looked like dirty scum bags around 19-20.

huckmaster5

Likes Dirt
gday buddy i live in rowville but go to school in fertreegully and also ride with mates there.
i have seen a norco shore riding up fertreegully road every morning that i go to school but it has black forks and is a browney colour but probs not ur mates.
but i'll keep my eyes peeled.

LBizzle

Likes Dirt
Hey man sorry to hear about the bike, but i live in Upwey and have a few friends around Ferntree Gully so i will tell them to keep an eye out as will I in Upwey.

dillon22

Likes Dirt
I also live in Upwey and ride around FTG quite often so I will keep my eyes peeled for you and tell you if I see anything sus. Good luck with getting it back mate.