stolen 99 Specialized RockHopper FSR modified and much loved

Danny

Cannon Fodder
SERIAL No. PF9C4960 Contact me Danny 0422 982 089

Hello, i too have been attacked by the enemy best known as Some *#$@NUT Bike Thief.

Stolen from my garage in Randwick NSW in october 03: Beloved Silver and black (yellow writing) Specialized Rock Hopper FSR with black and gold RockShox Psylo, Fox Vanilla rear shock-black and orange, Zac19 rims, Tioga 2.1 inch DH tyres, gold 'answer protaper' riser bars, blue grips, primo bar ends, Deore rapid fire shifters (left hand gear indicator smashed), Deore components, black rock ring replacing big ring, yellow chainstay protector, blue(heavily scratched) DMR V8 peddals(one with a non-removable pin smashed out). Big Fat home made clear plastic mud guard on the front.

The bike has a silver Y frame. With its 3.5 inch rear travel attached to the 5 inches of aftermarket psylo travel on the front, the bike sits back a bit like a chopped harley davidson. But really it looks far more like a DH bike than a chopped harley davidson. Perhapse it would be more accurate to say that it looks like a low-end DH bike. but i think the reference to a harley davidson chopper paints an excellent mental picture, at least i hope so. If your in the Eastern, or not-so-Eastern Suberbs area please keep an eye out. Thanks :)