Stolen - DH Comp, NRS2, Sedona and Haro

Cam Hart

Likes Dirt
I have had four bikes stolen from home on the Gold Coast, all were locked up.

2003 Giant DH Comp DownHill bike -
Black in colour - silver Rock Shox Boxxer Race suspension forks in front. Race Face components, blue DMR V8 Pedals, Shimano XT rear changer, LX shifters, Hayes 8" hydro disk brakes, ODI Ruffian lock on grips. All standard parts. Has unusual rubbing on the top tube from ropes causing damage to decals

2001 Giant NRS2 Cross Country Bike -
Red with Black trim and black Rock Shox Judy XC suspension forks, Race Face components, Avid 6" mechanical disk brakes, Shimano Deore LX Shifters and changers, Black Profile FR Handle bars and 105mm Black Azonic ORC stem

1999 Haro Extreme EX0 MTB -
Blue with Black powdercoated rear triangle swingarm, black Fox Vanilla RLC suspension forks, Fox Vanilla R Rear Shock, Red DMR V8 Pedals, Specialized Body Geometry Saddle, Black Azonic Handle Bars, ODI Ruffian lock on grips, Silver PZ 'shorty' stem, Shimano Deore Hub, LX Rear shifter, LX V Brakes, Shimano Hollowtech cracks

2003 Giant Sedona LX Ladies Bike -
Blue with silver trim, silver RST suspension forks

Yellow Liquid Force Wakeboard

$500 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING THE RECOVERY OF THE BIKES AND CONVICTION OF THE GUILTY PARTY(S)

Thanks for any help you can offer. Please email any info.

G

obviously someone knew that they were there because you just dont stumble onto 4 bikes.

Has anyone been following you or looking at you strangley latley? might check that out

Cam Hart

Likes Dirt
I was selling the NRS but no one was interested or spoke to me. However I have thought about that as a possibility.

did he leave the cut locks back at your place? if so he woulda have to have touched them....its a start at least. hope that u do find them, where bouts were they in ur house?

Cam Hart

Likes Dirt
They were locked in the garage - cut two 'high strength' cables and took them too, leaving no trace, plus other bike specific items only a MTB person would know about.
Thanks to all those who have posted and contacted me who are helping out.