Stolen Evil DOC red.

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LATEST UPDATE (please see complete info pages 5 and 6)
OK. i spoke to stp_kid this morning. A big thanks to him for keeping his eye out. He had this description....
guy, mid 20's. skinny. missing or broken teeth. large tattoo on arm, sounds like a sleave with eye balls featuring. Also tatoo on leg of a goblin or similar. He was riding with a guy on a haro escape and also a guy on a haro bmx.

stp-kid said he wasn't hitting anything up (ie, can't ride) but was doing wheelies around the place. The guy told stp_kid that he bought it on ebay.

stp_kid was able to rattle off some of the identifying parts of the bike so i feel that the info is sound.

Does any of this info ring a bell with anyone?????????????

After one daylight saving ride........my baby's gone.:mad:

Evil DOC, red, long
Manitou Sherman Jumpers
Hadley 20mm front, silver
Hadley 108 pt rear, single speed hub with 5 cog dura ace cassette, silver
Mavic 721 rims silver.
larson tt front tyre, 2.35 with orange strip.
larson tt rear tyre, 2.0. mounted backwards.
chris king head set, silver.
thomson stem, 50mm, silver.
answer pro taper bars, silver.
odi lock on grips with silver clamps.
hope bar ends, silver.
Hope M4 brakes, front and rear, silver piston caps.
Goodridge braided hoses front and rear.
Goodridge disk pads in rear.
Dura-Ace rear Der.
Sram Rocket shifter.
Profile cranks, 180mm, chrome.
E-13 36t chainwheel.
E-13 chain device.
Profile Gas Pedals, polished.
Hope quick release seat post clamp, silver,
Thomson Seat Post, silver.
SDG seat.

substantial reward offered for bike. larger reward offered for individual in posession of my bike.
as per photo. ( seat, brake piston caps, bar ends, hoses and seat post clamp have changed)

Attachments

Last edited:

RCOH

Eats Squid
You know I'm keeping an eye out for this. Fuckin' ass-hats. If I see anyone on your bike I will incapacitate them until you are able to come & deal with the situation personally.

Also: send/fax a photo & spec list of the bike to as many hock/pawn shops & second hand dealers as possible.

This sux sooo much, I feel for you.

S.

ex offender
Ouch, that fucking sucks. At least those are rare enough that it's quite likely to turn up. Keep an eye on Ebay, Trading Post etc too.

ona rampage

Likes Dirt
Hey,
That truly sucks, especially for such a nice bike (and so unique!).
I will be keeping an eye out for you!
Where abouts (i.e. what suburb) was it stolen from?

chie

Likes Dirt
Dude that is a beautiful bike.
Hopefully the frame and specs are rare enough that it turns up for you.

Pete J

loves his dog
Man i wouldn't have left that bike alone unlocked for more than a minute!!!

Just wait until the idiot who stole that bike finds out that he pretty much can't show anyone (who is in mtbing) what he has! :rolleyes: Some people deserve to get run over repeatedly!!!

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks guys. keep you're eyes open.

I only know of one other Evil DOC in Oz and that's in Melbourne. The bike and parts are very distinctive. right down to the fact that the dura-ace derallieur has been bent and repaired. I know what that bike sounds like.

i am now a very angry boy. don't be the guy i find with this bike. if this bike is in your possession and you now feel bad don't try to return it to me directly, for your own safety, use an intermediate (who can collect the reward) because you are fucking dead.

Last edited:

bazza

look at me
did they break in or walk in?

if i see it in townsville they are getting clotheslined/bike taken back into possesion.

that has to be one of the flashest hardtails i have seen and some CVNTFACE STOLE IT. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. the rage

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the rage.

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being a Balmain boy I'll keep my eye out, it'll stand out like dogs balls.

nickz

Likes Dirt
I'm in Annandale and will keep a look out in the area. Fucking pricks. You should
post your Mob. number just in case.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
To all those in Sydney, each time you walk past a pawn shop or cash converters, stick your head in and have a peek. My bike turned up in a pawn shop after it was flogged. I have it back now, it's definately worth the effort!

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
johnny said:
To all those in Sydney, each time you walk past a pawn shop or cash converters, stick your head in and have a peek. My bike turned up in a pawn shop after it was flogged. I have it back now, it's definately worth the effort!
how long after it was stolen?

ja_har

Likes Dirt
Evil DOC

I raced against that damn nice bike at the MTNX and will be keeping a good eye out around the Inner West. If I see it I will know it, if its going fast I will know fatnold has got it back again.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
RCOH said:
3/4 of a year!!!

I'll check out the city hockshops at lunch today.
No, it was in the Happy Hockers in Kings Cross a week after it was flogged. I found the bloke riding it 8 months later. If I'd checked the hock shops when it was stolen, I'd have had it back within a fortnight.

RCOH

Eats Squid
My bad....anyhow none of the hockshops on broadway/george st buy bicycles & haven't turned anyone away today. The pawnbroker on Oxford St, Paddington, hasn't had anyone try tp sell him a bike either