STOLEN stolen from illinbah camping grounds 29th nov 08

autumn leaves

Cannon Fodder
i placed my THQ motor cross helmet, carrera goggles, fox north shore knee an shin guards and a dirty, smelly torn up red DC shirt near(6m) a white voltswagon next to creek went for 15 maybe 20 minute swim got back an it was all gone.
I really need this back cause its a borrowed helmet and shin guards. i cant race without it and i can't afford two of everything
SO PLEASE DO WHATS RIGHT AND RETURN IT
contact Brendan on 0404 246 108 or (07) 5474 8565

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate just gave you a call.

We found your gear in a pile, right where a group had packed up and taken off. So we assumed they had left it behind. Now I didn't personally take it, but the father of another rider did and he told me that he was to hand it into the people at Gold Coast MTB club.

I am very sorry for the confusion this has caused, you best give them a ring.

Cheers,
Angus

Last edited:

autumn leaves

Cannon Fodder
Hey mate just gave you a call.

We found your gear in a pile, right where a group had packed up and taken off. So we assumed they had left it behind. Now I didn't personally take it, but the father of another rider did and he told me that he was to hand it into the people at Gold Coast MTB club.

I am very sorry for the confusion this has caused, you best give them a ring.

Cheers,
Angus
Thanks heaps mate i was hoping for exactly that your a champion i owe you a beer or two! you know who to look for next race

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
f#ck off qrst061 no one wants to buy your crap, this is a mountain bike site not some one stop nerd shop so stop spamming on every thread you come across and sell your shit somewhere else!

oh and congratulations autumn leaves for getting your stuff back, good to see it was just a mistake.:)

cheers kyle

DeBloot

Feeling old
qrst061 has been spamming the Stolen posts
Computer generated I would think
I have already alerted the mods to it
So hopefully this dick will soon be bye bye

Oh, and nice to see a happy ending and an honest mistake
Well done

autumn leaves

Cannon Fodder
My gear still isn't found gold coast rego haven't seen it apparently. Boost you've been a great help but i guess we can only do so much. when is the next race\ride up this way does anyone know.

ango93

Likes Bikes
man thats terrible im sick of dickheads taking innocent peoples shit...u can tell who are the ones who take shit at races so keep a look out all...and man really hope u get ur stuff back good luck

ango93