Stolen KONA Stinky, with dee max rims, ringwood

Andrew22

Likes Bikes
Ohh man, its been said before and its gonna be said again. I really hope that you do find your bike. Its a real shame that people stoop to that level to take something that someone loves from them.

And to all those people trying to find his bike for the reward, go die in a fire (after you get his bike back).

But never give up man, you've got a lot of people on the lookout for you.

|Matt|

Banned
I agree with Andrew. Whenever I find something I decline rewards. I am just happy to see the person get their property back. I know I'd hope for the same. Too much materialism in the world today...

Jroome

Likes Bikes
fuck i'll keep an eye out for it, that a beautiful baby you got there.

i live in croyddon, go to camberwell heaps, i'll keep my eyes PEELED

nice story btw, face plants man that dude must be so fuckin unco

BIGDave

Likes Dirt
hey mate, been talking to people about ur bike and ive found out some more shit. ive showed people that pic on ur first post and they said that he looks similar to the guy who has been seen on mine, but it isnt the guy who got done for mine. the guy who stole mine may have sold it down at the pub to some other random fuckwit or even to one of his mates, like alot of the scum do. ill keep u up-2-date.

cheers mate, Dave.

matty hall

Likes Dirt
i was just reading the thread about the suburban that was stolen. and it mentioned your stinky. i am a little confussed. have you found it or is it still lost. if it is still lost. feel sorry for ya man. :confused:
cheers.

Rigo

Likes Bikes
Still no love,
had some more sightings but thats about it
one day when im old and frail itl turn up haha
cheers all for the help

dj.josh

Likes Dirt
that so sucks, i live in croydon and i'll definently keep an eye out for ya.
hope you get it back soon :eek:

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i will def keep my eye out. that really sucks that you still have not yet got it back. i thought for sure by now someone would of found it.....

Cream not ice cream! Cream as in off white, usually your walls are painted cream.
My walls are green pavey.
Just thought i'd point that out.
Mate i read your whole thread its epic have you got your bike back yet? if not im in ringwood a fairlot nowadays so i will keep my eyes peeled. I think i've seen it once before about december last year, ride past the yamaha store. He nearly ran into me, he was bald and really unco at riding it he was sitting down trying to pedal fast.

Last edited:

muz_32

Likes Bikes
mate il have a look out for it now!!! and i live in heatherdale but i ride aroud there and h.e parker so ill look out for ya mate

Last edited:

molzy13

Likes Dirt
yeah this thread is really starting to annoy me. its just full of newbies trying to get there post count up saying, how much it sucks and they will keep an eye out for it. seriously when was the last time someone sore it and did something about it. but in the end i hope you do get your bike back.

mtb_55

Likes Bikes
stolen bike

man thats unlucky I cant beleive that!! i hope you get your bike back soon. if you get you bike back you'll have a sick story to tell!!

Derelikt-3

Likes Dirt
man thats unlucky I cant beleive that!! i hope you get your bike back soon. if you get you bike back you'll have a sick story to tell!!
Wow just after Molzy's post.. you go and post that? lol.

Don't worry, there is a little thing called Karma. It's actually true ;) My friends bike got stolen, month later we saw the kid riding past maccas. What do you think we did? Chased him to the Rosebud Pier (1 - 2 KM) and we pretty much bashed him. Then his scum friends tried to fight us, and they got bashed hahaha.

Your bike will turn up when you least expect it. GOOD LUCK!