stolen mongoose duce from perth

fredric

Cannon Fodder
Hey yall I just had my mongoose stolen last friday from leederville TAFE thought I'd post a description just incase anyone had seen it.

Anyway it was a gray mongoose duce frame
XT hydros
XT groupset
shock works BIG ONE PRO forks
shimano rims
and a bell with I love my bike on it

anyway if ya see it pm me or give us a call on 9370 1389 or 0431279887 the names Kaspar, cool thanks heeps I hate it when this shit happens

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
DODGY, that is unlucky man. as always i'll keep an eye out for it at my shop in Freo. try going to all the stores around there and tell them about it, also, putting up flyers at TAFE might help....good luck

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude thats a bummer, ill keep a look out.
Keep a close eye on the bikes section in the quakka, and if you see something that may be it confront the person with a group, but dont tell him you are coming with a group.
what shop do you work in by the way ash?

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
Dude that sux.
Quakka is the go
If/when you try cashies pretend you're looking for a bike to buy, dont say you're looking for your stolen bike. When mine was stolen i heared various stories of them doing dodgee things, like purposely stuffing up serial numbers, and sending bikes away if they realise theyre stolen.
Swap meets and fliers, it all depends if you can be bothered.

Dont relly on the cops.
Do you always have it there at TAFE, ie was it planned or was it random? May be an idea to phone people who were looking for a similar bike in last thursdays quakka. stolen to order sort of thing.

If you want a mob at some stage PM me, I'm up for it and i can probly get some buddies.
that sux.

fredric

Cannon Fodder
hay thanks guys.
I work at Bike force in morley nothin special but it's a job and I'll be in touch if I need a mob any time soon

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
hey Kasper, how long you been working at BF morley? i've worked at BF Freo for a while now. you going to any of the trade shows later on in the year.
oh by the way, my names ASH, 18yo....curtin uni...yada yada. unlucky about the bike again. in freo we see HEAPS of stolen bikes from the traino. pretty sad really, nothing we can do about it.

fredric

Cannon Fodder
Yeh I should I'll get my boss to tell me when the next trade show is I'v never been to one yet.
I'v been there about a year and a half now and we just got a new owner about 3 or 4 months ago. befor we weren't a real Bike Force franchise