Stolen Norco A Line Park Edition NSW

unitec

Likes Dirt
Bike: 07 Norco Aline park edition
Colour: Blue
Date it was stolen: 27/10/07
Where it was stolen: Manly Vale
Specs: Generally standard specs except for Avid Code brakes & NS leg eater pedals
Other Discriptions: White handle bars & coil. Part polised frame under seat (couldn't find recent photo so I photo shopped this in)
Pictures: Yes

Reward of $500 to anyone who can return this to me intact (or locate the low life who stole it) (PM me)

If anyone is tempted by a cheap offer of this bike I would strongly warn against it as you will have to ride it one day and meeting me in the bush while you are on it could get very ugly.

Thanks

Last edited:

benno76

Likes Bikes
Hope you have more luck getting your bike back than I have so far mate, my Scott was nicked from Harbord a couple of weeks back, wonder if it's the same scumbags.
Hear what you are saying about seeing the bike again out on the trails, I think if I saw my bike out there it would be a case of swing first ask questions later.
I put some laminated flyers up at all the local trailheads to try and raise some awareness, not sure if it'll have any success but worth a try I thought.

unitec

Likes Dirt
Thanks, I reckon we should all be carful when buying second hand bikes & stuff because if we are not we are simply paying these pricks to steel more bikes.

P.S I was serious about the reward too

jax0n

Likes Dirt
Good Luck

Oh man...
Feelin for you dude cause that's a nice bike!

Just had the second one in 12 months go last weekend from my garage so I have no respect for these wankers, and I too will be asking questions last..!

Good luck yeah, and my eyes are peeled for you.

Giantrider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate,
I'll keep an eye out up in St Ives. If it comes into st ives cycles for a service i'll let you know.
Hamish

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so many nice bikes have been stolen lately im starting to think someone is scoping out this site and getting details to steal the bikes thats really low and ill be looking out for your bike in the shire dude

cheers

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
That is so dissapointing, if i see anyone riding that and their Farkin name doesnt match yours, i will beat the shit out of them for you. Thats a nice bike and good luck.

unitec

Likes Dirt
Thanks heaps to everyone for the words of support and even more for keeping an eye out for the bike. (it's been like losing a family member)

I don't hold out much hope of getting it back however if I do the reward still stands.
Thanks again
Cheers

nath288

Likes Dirt
Ah that sucks so much! Think i may have seen this bike at Ourimbah a while ago- bit hard to forget the white. Good luck getting it back.

kurt92

Likes Dirt
howly fuck man i feel for you, that is the sweetest aline i have seen and sum fucking scum bag has stolen it. hope they rot in hell:mad: