Stolen Parts

Fake sec urity camera??? if they mean buiseness they will just throw a farkin brick at it before they start,,,,,,

JUNKIES!!!!!! FUCK U ALL!!!!!!!! STEAL MY BIKE PARTS FOR DRUG $$$

igothp

Likes Dirt
hey FrEeRiDiNg-KiNgY, what school do you go to? i had some little fuckwit put chewing gum on my semi-new grips.
my school has a mad under ground thing that has a door that only people who skate to school use, but the school said i can use it if i wanted, and i can just lock my bike to a pole in there all day!

Igothp, i go 2 NSW SHIT HOLE,,, oh i mean Cromer Campus, Northern beaches u???...... i found a new place to put my bike... the carrers room kitchen/storeroom....Perfect,,,, FUCK OFF JUNKIES!!!!!

Today in BBF i noticed a cryptonite cable, it was a decent length cable with good eyelets in it, it was only $30, does anyone have one?, used one.... what are they like????

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
don't run a seatpost qr? or qr's on your wheels? My commuter had never been touched when i was running bolt up wheels and a bolt up seat clamp. Also, maybe have a look in the local trading post for a $50 bike or something thta you can use as a *hack bike? I would never take on of my real bikes to class or anywhere where i can't see it for less than 30 secs.

*read- a bike you really don't care about...

Archi

Likes Dirt
FrEeRiDiNg-KiNgY said:
Any one else got anyother tips to prevent parts theft??? ohh and does and one know the stabillity(ease of break in) to the bike cages at warringah mall brookvale??? are they decent to put our pride in? or should i just not risk it
they are pretty secure providing you have the right sort of lock(ask Horvath).ive seen downhill bikes and other good bikes locked in there without being touched(and mines never been touched).

also, with the amount of thoroughfare that goes past those cages,it would be pretty hard to nick something without getting caught.

What happended to horvath's bike in one of those cages,,, theres not always alot of throughafare to the cages in the carpark, next to the travelator..... and yes a solid lock is need, Master make good ones

Maggot

Likes Dirt
Hmmm at my school, they know anyone will dob em in, then i'll have my justice.Also a respect thing, not sure why :?

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey,
does anyone know of/had a bit stolen off their bike. Like, have u locked ur bike up and came back a bit later and someone has flogged ur forks or wheel etc etc.. :shock:

alexMc

Likes Dirt
at my school there is a cage for bikes and theres a few riders so the chances of something getting nicked are pritty small.
The idea of the cable through the seat rails is pritty good and what about changing to french valves that might confuse them.

Yeah! it confuses them to the bullshit!!! stupid fucking idiots! plus i need french vales for 60 Psi in the bling blings!

Getting a Norco SHore!
And HFX- for the Stuff

danv

Likes Dirt
Suggestions:

Think about replacing some of your allen head bolts with those star head type bolts if you can get them.

Tape a nice little baggie of white flower under your seat so junkies think they've hit the jackpot, and they forget about your bike. (I take no responsiblity for beatings sustained from dissapointed junkies or suspicious cops)