Stolen Santa Cruz V10 (WA)

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
Bike:It is a black 2003 santa cruz v10 with 2003 Marzocchi Shivers, e-13 chain guide, sun singletrack wheelset, race face north shore cranks, sram xo derailleur and shifter, odyssey southgate pedals, thomson elite seat post, .243 saddle, race face headset, Hayes hfx9 brakes, answer pro-taper bars and odi lock on grips.

Colour: black
Date it was stolen: 3/5
Where it was stolen: Fremantle
Specs:
Other Discriptions:
Pictures:

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bad bad luck mate, hope ya find it. you should know the drill of printing off flyers and distributing them to shops.

also, if your posting this today, i hope the date you mentioned is wrong, its 4/6/05

wtr

Likes Dirt
Fuking bull fuk bad shit.:eek:

That beast will be very recognisable, I'll do my part.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn! Thats a real pity that a gem of a bike like that gets stolen, like nick_hawk_down said, if it ever turns up in the Melb. area, i'll be the first to let you know.
Good luck finding it.
i feel for you...=(

STP112

Likes Dirt
yeah like the others i too will keep my eye out in vic. V10s arent bikes you just ignore when you see them on the streets.
Good luck man

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
ferk, just got some bad news. Apparently the policy does not cover room mates gear. Just my mates gear. THIS SUCKS!

Any advice?

Dan

petri

Likes Dirt
Is this the Dan i hung in Eildon with Dan?....
i believe it is... that sux balls moite!..... we all pray for u dude!!!...!!!

Do u have a Serial number from the frame?

Petri

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
* Reward Offered *

Hey Guys,

I've posted a $250 reward for the return of this bike. So if you hear anything or see it, make sure the bike gets to me and i'll happily hand over the cash.

Call me (Dan) on 0410 611 785. Home address is in Freo and i'll happily pick the bike up from you if you locate it.

Big thanks

Dan

petri

Likes Dirt
Dude, get that Serial number.... they we can be sure we are beating up the right dude when we find it....

So what are u getting to replace it Bro?

jamit

Likes Dirt
stinky|dan said:
ferk, just got some bad news. Apparently the policy does not cover room mates gear. Just my mates gear. THIS SUCKS!

Any advice?

Dan
Lie! Your mate just become the proud owner of a Black V10 swapped it for his car or something like that....not that I endorse this action but.....!

That or start scouring the bottom of Fremantle harbour.... because the junky that stole is going to have a very hard time moving this sweet bike in Perth with out someone noticing....

My peepers are looking out for it... :)

Greg0

Squid
Hey man, will keep an eye out for it around perth, and tell my mates about it.

Do you work in Bikeforce Myaree?

Greg