[STOLEN TODAY!] Gary Fisher Marlin 2005 - ARGH!!

Cedric.Marx

Likes Bikes
Well... I never thought it would happen to me. But here I am. :mad:

Bike: Gary Fisher Marlin 2005 Model
Colour: Bright Green frame (pretty hard to miss) w/Black forks
Date it was stolen: Tuesday 2nd May 2006
Where it was stolen: Clifton Hill station - Platform 1 Bike Lock-up
Specs:

* Manitou Axel forks w/TPC Lockout
* SRAM X-7 shifters
* Hayes Cable Disc Brakes
* SRAM X-9 rear derailleur
* Bontrager seat, Handlebars, Stem & Tyres
* Shimano Alivio front derailleur
* Shimano DX Downhill/BMX-style pedals (wierd... but it's just my way)
* WTB wheels (not quite sure of the model... maybe Speed Disc or something)

Other Descriptions: The SRAM gear isn't stock... I removed the bike stand as well. When it was stolen it had a mount on the handlebar for a lights, as well as mounts for a light and a lock on the seatpost. There was also a white TEC helmet that was stolen with the bike, but at a time like this it's hard to care about that!

Pictures:

I'm not sure I have any pictures... I've only had the bike about 8 months!!! My girlfriend might have some... I'll see about that.

ALSO: I'll pay good money for a photo of the thief's/theives' skull(s) caved in. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh the agony. Fark stupid carnts who farkin steal farkin bikes!! May they die a slow and painful death!!!

Any advice on what I should do would be much appreciated guys... :(

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
Report it to the cops. They will record the details of the crime and may be able to find and catch the dopes. Also if you have the bike's serial number the police will notify pawnbrokers in the area and that will stop the thief selling the bike that way (if it hasn't been sold already).

If your bike was stolen from home, check the house contents insurance it may be covered. Either way they'll need a police report number.

Also have a recon of the area, the idiot might be still riding around on it. {this could get very wrong very fast however}

Man it stings bad...(I have been in your shoes twice now).

Good luck with it.