Stolen V10.-RETRIEVED!!!

markostaquai

Likes Dirt
Stolen in Northcote, Melbourne Last week.
it's a pannozzo v10 small size.
custom air boxxers.
lucy's my pride and joy so please keep your eyes peeled guys

if you spot here anywhere pls call Mark 0422248989
small reward if i get her back

Last edited:

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah dude like wtf please tell me you wenrt anywhere near the skatepark when it got stolen? hmmm think of it smartly they wouldnt realy be heading up to like the you yangs or nything. more like some punk ass in suburbian area. Check like dogy bike shops or do you have an idea what they or he/she looks like that took it? yeah be cautios of like bikeshops like XXXXXXX ect. Or the ones that seem slightly dodgy. Any that would suck bad mate
Mate, pull your head in!

How is XXXXX dodgy? Do they buy stolen goods?

Seriously mate, that post is absolute bullshit - I work at XXXXX , I was checking this thread so if someone came in with it I'd know how to contact the owner - I always check the lost/stolen threads for that exact reason.

All of us at XXXXX are passionate bikers - we're there because we LOVE bikes and all ride - every single one of us. There's no way we would touch any bikes we even suspected of being dodgy/stolen - we know what it's like to be stolen from.

It's just ridiculous that one uneducated little dickhead who can't even spell 'etc' can get on the interweb and slander a bikeshop that's been around for over 70 years..

PULL YOUR HEAD IN.

Mod edit - Absolutely agree, but I've removed the shop name just so no mud sticks. If you really want it named (so you can defend it) feel free to post again.

Last edited by a moderator:

sparrowross

Cannon Fodder
My condolences go out to you Markos.

Still, lucky you've got that sweet ride in the background. Amazing they took the V10 with that in the room...

Peeling my eyes as we speak,
R.

markostaquai

Likes Dirt
where was it stolen, what state etc.

Ps bad luck I would be spewin

Melbourne is the capital city of victoria, northcote is a suburb
on the inner northern side of the city, close to fitzroy-carlton-brunswick-collingwood etc.

thanks guys

cheers ross for the condoleances

rgsupergrover

Likes Dirt
I dont know how anybody could even steal a bike.
Easy! You make sure the person is not looking, say buying a train ticket, then hop on and ride off. By the time they turn around, your off! How do I know this? Happened to my mate.... Its a real pity that people lower themselves to this. I will keep my eyes peeled for this bike even though I am in a different state ;) GL.

2fst4u

Likes Dirt
damn

hey mate im in north fitzroy just off st georges. im prity observent when it come to bikes so ill keep two eyes peeled for you! peace

D/h hucker

Likes Bikes
hey that is so crap it is sutch a nice bike 2 i will easly keep an eye out for it if is comes my way and if i see him i'll beat the sht threw him with a hammer.

any way just like 2 say we have sutch good careing members on this site it is great;)

sidathensgold

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, I havent personally seen the bike. But there is a v10 in cash converters near the victoria market in the cbd. A bloke started telling me about it at my bike shop, so i thought it might be worth you checking it out. Hope this helps. Maybe if you have the serial number at home, bring it with you.
Cheers

kona4lyf

Likes Dirt
im taking my gf to the hair dressers right beside that cash converters tomorrow so ill have a look, oh and i know someone that works in "altitude" in melb city,would you believe some kid left their new "easton" bmx in the doorway of "altitude" and some scum stole it,was 3grands worth, so he went up the road and lo and behold, cash converters the same store had just bought it,he needs a court order to get it back, the best part is the dog that stole it,,left his mobile on the counter,so they called the cops,called him to come and get his phone,and slotted the cuffs on him, bahahah one less melb city bike thief maggot,
hope you have some identification marks or the serial number,and pm your phone number,ill suss it out tomorrow when im next door.that is if you havnt stormed the shop already.

markostaquai

Likes Dirt
guys thanks so much for the feedback,
i've sent my good friends the local constablery down and
it is looking like a positive I.D. at this point.
I'd like to thank the fella that called me today, please
PM me your Mob phone number because if i get the bike
back i will give you a small reward

thanks everyone

dabomb_freerider

Likes Dirt
hi guys in the school hols when i was working i saw this bike in cash converters next to Lexus the forks have being painted silver and there are Honda stickers on it the forks are internally stuffed sorry to tell you mate she rough they asking justed over 2grand for it i new it was stolen when i saw it but with a quick look in this section of the forum i couldn't find this thread sorry for not posting earlier good luck they had it when you walk in go past all the tools on the left then turn left then it was on the side wall hanging up hope she is returned jack