really like to find it

Other Discriptions: has a destincitive gold rear imperial hub
Pictures:

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0466497038 OR 42292156

Attachments

Maurice.

Banned
Shit Pat!

Definantley will be keeping an eye out for that. Who could miss that thing.
Be an idea to look around that Figtree hotel next to video ezy.

Hope you get it back mate:(

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
ohk
westfeild really needs to have better watching over that rack my mates bike got stolen too from there
i will look out and i will get more to look out tooo

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
ohk
westfeild really needs to have better watching over that rack my mates
Please tell me you are joking?
It is YOUR responsibility that your bike doesn't get stolen, not theirs. Unless they state that they will take FULL responsibility for it, then they couldn't care less really.

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
but its in there property
so they should have a little bit of responsibility
i will keep a look out
hope you get it back

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
but its in there property
so they should have a little bit of responsibility
i will keep a look out
hope you get it back
I don't think you understand, that it is still HIS property, yes it is sad, yes I will keep a look out, but it's his property, not Westfields.
I'll keep a look out Bacon, hope you get it back. Check ebay for a few months or so, people soemtimes can be stupid enough to just sell it as is over the net.

Last edited:

BACON

Likes Bikes
Who are you to say that I did not take any responsibility for my bike? I had it Locked up with an expensive chain, kept it in a pretty secure area, and have been doing the same routine for a while.

thanks to everyone else who understands

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Who are you to say that I did not take any responsibility for my bike? I had it Locked up with an expensive chain, kept it in a pretty secure area, and have been doing the same routine for a while.

thanks to everyone else who understands
Not once did I say that you didn't take care of it, I just said that regardless of how well you do/don't, is entirely in your hands. It's not up to Westfield to take any responsibility.
My message was that Westfield is not required what so ever to take any responsibility for his bike, next time I am down there I will ask centre management if you want.

Also another suggestion would be to ask them if they may keep an eye out, or install some cameras or something. Convince them that they may be steeling there property aswell, not just there customers. Also hint to them that people might stop shopping at Westfield is they hear of these thefts.

I am not going further with this, what's said is all I need to say, and has proved my point as best I can. If you want to discuss this further, please PM me.

Hope to see you riding soon, with your bike back!

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously who leaves there steed in a mall bike rack.. :confused: you know what these low life's are like these days..
Sorry to hear it got nicked though.. we ride down all around the gong quiet a bit so will keep an eye out!

As a matter of curiosity.. how did they get through the chain so easily? Could anyone have seen them doing it?

Last edited:

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
Not once did I say that you didn't take care of it, I just said that regardless of how well you do/don't, is entirely in your hands. It's not up to Westfield to take any responsibility.
My message was that Westfield is not required what so ever to take any responsibility for his bike, next time I am down there I will ask centre management if you want.

Also another suggestion would be to ask them if they may keep an eye out, or install some cameras or something. Convince them that they may be steeling there property aswell, not just there customers. Also hint to them that people might stop shopping at Westfield is they hear of these thefts.

I am not going further with this, what's said is all I need to say, and has proved my point as best I can. If you want to discuss this further, please PM me.

Hope to see you riding soon, with your bike back!
shut up you penis

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
Shit man, that sucks major dick:eek:!

I live in the area so i'll keep an eye out for it... mabey don't leave it in such a public place unguarded next time. Especially places in the gong! The place is full of thieving scumbags like the one who took your bike. Nice bike by the way...

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that suck to hear mate, hope you get it back:(
will keep an eye out, looks like an easy bike to spot out if it's riding around

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
As a matter of curiosity.. how did they get through the chain so easily? Could anyone have seen them doing it?
These days, people will see someone cutting through a lock and not ask them what they are doing, just like they wont help someone who drops shit all over the ground, and won't hold a door open for someone in a wheelchair.

People probably saw it, but were 'in too much of a rush' or 'didn't want to endanger their own personal safety' so just ignored it

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
These days, people will see someone cutting through a lock and not ask them what they are doing, just like they wont help someone who drops shit all over the ground, and won't hold a door open for someone in a wheelchair.

People probably saw it, but were 'in too much of a rush' or 'didn't want to endanger their own personal safety' so just ignored it
well
Westfield have security camera in that place and there are always smokers sitting there watching over the bike my mates bike got stolen in front of 5 people

wtf

Maurice.

Banned
Maybe no one likes your mate's bike, Scott.
It's time you realised that and stop talking about his bike on another person's Stolen Bike thread

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
yer but i am just saying his not the only person and every the same happened to my mates bike and every did hate his bike

BACON

Likes Bikes
new info just got some footage from the guy stealing my bike and he was last sighted near the hospital
thanks heaps for the westfield staff for being so helpful
also to DW-link for sighting my bike

Last edited: