stormlo corc act state round

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Would love to if you got any shots of me? I saw the flash going off all weekend, so I'm hoping to see a couple of me where I'm not looking retarded.

Red Demo

cjm102 at hotmail.com

Cheers

2012DH

Likes Bikes
hey mate,

pretty sweet photos.

got any of rider 655, black and white DC jumper,
giant glory 07 with 2010 boxxers

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Hey man, cheers for the shot. I was the first one.

If you happen to have any more id appreciate it, i was 652 with the grey jumper, headline shorts and orange goggles.
ben_gonzy@hotmail.com

Last edited:

auskonrad

Likes Dirt
hey mate great shots, got any of rider 647 white sunday red wheels white t-shirt and neckbrace? to laurence.funnell@hotmail.com thanks;)
hey guys -

not sure if any of the replies were to me or the original poster - but as for my photos, they are the only ones I have... only spent a couple of hours there.

but judging from the response - I would definitely think about going to some more events around NSW/ACT to shoot more/all competitors.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
Pictures

I've only put up a few been madly editing the . I'll be uploading more all in the very first post i took around 2000 photos of the two days so ou can imagine going through them all and making the good ones even better so if I see a one you've asked for and remember lime the dude with Douro orange goggles I'll email it off other wise just check back over the next week and check if I've put you up. If you use the photo give credit where it is due please. And also you may have notice the quality it real
bad in the sky and stuff this is cause I dumped the quality any photo I have I have In full quality and can be blown up if needed just let me know hope you get your photos up

nskz

Likes Dirt
Thanks for all your hard work mate i'm sure everyone appreciates it and fantastic shots!

Hoping you got a few of me;

#301 black/white glory with orange rims, Blue/yellow Thor top. nskzaa@gmail.com

cheers.

MTBnickw

Squid
Hey mate awsome pics! Just wondering if you got any of #646 on a old brown glory, wore black (with red and grey stripes) TLD pants both days, black Unit t-shirt on sat. and a matching jersey on sunday.

cheers Nick

Email: mtb_nick.w@hotmail.com

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Hey mate really good photos,

Got any of #625 riding an 09 Glory with Totems, black shorts, THE hollywood helmet and either a blue or black/yellow checkered jersey. Or i might have been wearing a black or cream jumper.

murrayhammond@bigpond.com

Smiddy88

Likes Dirt
hi mate, did you get any of me??
my number was 602
Bike: Trek Session 88
Kit: Red and black Oneil (sunday)
Blue and black Oneil (saturday)
Red fox helmet

If you have any could you send the pictures to smiddy88@gmail.com
Thanks Brent