Strange

tex72

Likes Dirt
Pretty sure you are allowed to buy stuff without trading access , just not allowed to sell.

niki125

Likes Dirt
You are allowed to write to the mods explaining your reason for wanting trading access and the can grant it to you even with a 0 post count.

Must have written a very convincing piece or offered services.....

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I am currently in the middle of a trade with someone that has 4 posts!

Maybe the mods are accepting 'favours'? :p (gobble gobble)

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Keep in mind, this is where all the trading access applications are processed.
Look, here is POSM reviewing one as we speak...

J

JaRedy

Whats his join date? Maybe he has been here a while. A friend of mind got trading access and he had 4 posts. He just explained that he doesnt post much, and he didnt see why he would need to reach the quota. I think its just a precaution... e.g. When somebody gets 10 posts you can tell that they actually do have an interest in bikes...enough interest to get up to 10 posts. You would hope so anyway.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The trading access application process has been a bit mumbo jumbo of late and some may have been approved during a lengthy process. One of the mods may have also checked the applications out thoroughly and given access based on his opinion of the person. No biggy, just report any bad trading using the report post function and we'll look into it. ;)

Riding Hoares

Likes Dirt
The trading access application process has been a bit mumbo jumbo of late and some may have been approved during a lengthy process
glad to see the mods are willing to admit this, doesn't both me to much (I already have trading access yay for me). It just seems like these types of "why haven't I got trading access" threads are coming up way to often.

Have a lovely night :)