Street/Dirt Build

Yeah im considering running rigids because they sound fun, also they are cheap, light, and should get me by until i get my X-fusions..... BUT, i dont know..... Rigids scare me, particularly on 26". Hmmmmmm........

hartss

Likes Dirt
Yeah im considering running rigids because they sound fun, also they are cheap, light, and should get me by until i get my X-fusions..... BUT, i dont know..... Rigids scare me, particularly on 26". Hmmmmmm........
Scare? The bike just becomes an oversized BMX! :D

I guess it depends on wrist strength, what you ride and how you ride (smooth or not?).

Im actually looking at grabbing some rigids and swapping between suspension and rigids depending on what im riding (e.g. 4x and DJ with suspension, street and park with rigids). This way i will get the best of both worlds, and it will allow me to ride while my forks are in for a full service... Personal choice i guess.

hartss

Likes Dirt
All good mate! Just post a thread in the "Post my ride" section when you are finished :D. I want to see the final product.

Just dont get trailblades! They are known to bend just looking at them! :p

Also the 2009 RNS forks by NS where recalled under warranty so watch out for that (cracking wherer the steerer tube meets the fork, welds are normally ohks but they used the wrong metal or something). Dont trust me on the year but google should tell you, im about 80% sure it was 2009.

But i would go identi rebates for the ultimate rigid fork :D

Last edited:
Just ordered all my gear off CRC.

Spank tweet tweet rims(blue)
NS rotary hubs(silver)
NS proof bars(silver)
NS quark stem(silver)
Identiti Rebates

Now all i need is the drivetrain and my precious cody

Hey guys,
I'm having an issue with CRC so it would apear wheels are going to take forever to get here, but on the bright side my cody should hopefully arrive tommorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!! And it will look sick with the argyles (318) that i ordered instead of the rebates, yes i changed my mind again :)

Back on CRC has anyone had the experience where they just dont reply to an email? its been almost two weeks since i placed the order so the wheels should be made by now and i have checked they still have stock of everything but still nothing??? It's just annoying, if they emailed back and said whatever the problem could be fixed but with no reply i sit wondering wtf to do now?

Cheers.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,
I'm having an issue with CRC so it would apear wheels are going to take forever to get here, but on the bright side my cody should hopefully arrive tommorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!! And it will look sick with the argyles (318) that i ordered instead of the rebates, yes i changed my mind again :)

Back on CRC has anyone had the experience where they just dont reply to an email? its been almost two weeks since i placed the order so the wheels should be made by now and i have checked they still have stock of everything but still nothing??? It's just annoying, if they emailed back and said whatever the problem could be fixed but with no reply i sit wondering wtf to do now?

Cheers.
my friend got some wheels built by crc, took them a long time to get here. sounds werid about no email contact? could that stuipd iceland volcano be fucking shit up agian?

Yeah it could be, im not worried about the waiting as much, i just dont want to wait ages and then find out that somthing is wrong like no stock or something. The no email reply is wierd because they normally reply quickly but five days, three emails, no reply? I don't know.