Street Dog Photo Directory

Lorday

Eats Squid
Bump this back up with this:

Its a flat, to ~45degree bank to a fence which is perpendicular to the ground. Any hints on getting flat to the fence, my back wheel just doesn't want to do it.

bikeaddict504

Likes Dirt
Bump this back up with this:

Its a flat, to ~45degree bank to a fence which is perpendicular to the ground. Any hints on getting flat to the fence, my back wheel just doesn't want to do it.
use the mountainbike as an upramp to lessen the degree of takeoff for a smoother transition

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We built this in some carpark near Burnley out of some pallets and stuff lying around in a carpark... good fun!

EDIT - smaller pic...

Attachments

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Been here before, when I couldn't do rails, forgot about it, then rediscovered it last night. soo much fun. almost landed a smith on the small one, slipped my foot off landing. My friend josh snapped a pleg riding the bigger rail at the back.

Mona Vale, Sydney

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Feel like a bit of a loser posting all action shots but its all i had... better than nothing.
sorry about huge ass pics, photobucket doesnt seem to want to resize them.

Stalling wooden fence:

massive grass bank run up which makes it mega tiring to get onto it, can also hop onto it from the uphill side and then practise things like double pegs and feebles to overs and stuff. grass bank makes it less painful when you bail.

hint: if you wet wooden fences they slide really well ;)

Trolley bay rail:

located in a carpark so you get heaps of people staring at you disapproving but who gives... the runup is fair dodgy either having to weave in and out of trees or do a 90 degree turn. slightly lower than the traditional trolley bays due to the curb next to it. recently waxed up by yours truly which makes it slide heaps well but sketchy if you dont get onto it properly.

Bank/wallride or whatever you want to call it:

Some massive bank located in suburbia. parts of someones driveway, kinda like a retaining wall, so when you hit it the sounds reverberates through their house giving you a max of about 3 rides on it before you get kicked out.

there's also a few concrete ledges ad some handrails located throughout the area but dont have pics of them.

also found out some rail in a park kinda near my house which varies in height and is quite fun. and im going to build my own rail when i can be bothered, i have the pipe i just need to build the supports.

D

Deleted member 18757

Been here before, when I couldn't do rails, forgot about it, then rediscovered it last night. soo much fun. almost landed a smith on the small one, slipped my foot off landing. My friend josh snapped a pleg riding the bigger rail at the back.

Mona Vale, Sydney
That is so much fun, you should post up pictures of the ledges further down towards the dead end and the flat long rail on the top floor of the carpark in that shopping mall thing?

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Haha, Nathan said the rails are all you and Ben ride when you come to mona. That box-rail is so good. I'll get a photo. Can't remember the ledges. I'll go exploring.