Street Machine Babies

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Seems like a good day for rants, as I'm high on studying.

You know those letters people send into Street Machine with pictures of their newborns practically smothered by the latest copy of the magazine, or their toddler choking on a rolled up copy? I HATE THEM! nobody wants to see your baby! geez! what are we? Lame long lost family friends? No. Look out captain originality!

No offence intended to the bloke who lost his son on farkin, atleast that's original, we haven't had it here, but Bogan's shouldn't be having babies, let alone beating them senseless with a hard-spined periodical, capturing it on gloss paper and thinking Seddo cares.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Seems like a good day for rants, as I'm high on studying.

You know those letters people send into Street Machine with pictures of their newborns practically smothered by the latest copy of the magazine, or their toddler choking on a rolled up copy? I HATE THEM! nobody wants to see your baby! geez! what are we? Lame long lost family friends? No. Look out captain originality!

No offence intended to the bloke who lost his son on farkin, atleast that's original, we haven't had it here, but Bogan's shouldn't be having babies, let alone beating them senseless with a hard-spined periodical, capturing it on gloss paper and thinking Seddo cares.
I know Seddo. He likes babies. He must, he's got about 10 kids!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sweet band, name and hair. When I think about it, I guess I'm becoming a little bit jealous :eek:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
For my EPIC 3000th post, I decided to revive an excellent thread. It was this or the Winter 2008 one.

HOORAY FOR 3000!!!

I'm studying.

Oh damn! off topic! well I get to flap my gums somewhere else then!