Street Rides - Come next Friday @ 6:45 - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

optamistic

Likes Bikes
all mods, I know it will kind of be spaming but gunna make another thread bout St rides cause not many ppl turned up, cause ppl had injuries and stuff. anyway just keep adding to Regualr street ride meet ups.

Habiby

Likes Dirt
why did you guys leave? I got me seat going but it was just about to fall off. We hit qut and griffith after.

Next time make sure more people come, there was only like us 5 and you 2.
Maybe try for like next week. So it gives people 2 weeks notice.

Ill come next time, and I wont have a injury and a rooted seat, who cares, getting thomson tomorow:D
Hope to see you guys next time. Ill start a fresh thread with dates etc, and we will tell everyone about it.

cheers

optamistic

Likes Bikes
Yere we had to leave cause I have a cold and my dad wanted us back by 8, should be able to stay longer next time (prob 9)

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nar mate you have to stay untill about 10. man that was a crazy stair gap at griffith by nelson (santacruzmtb) and lances hucking antics. geez no wonder you broke your seat post. i wonder if they have got thoes elevators going again lance. they were still down on saturday morning. :rolleyes:

Habiby

Likes Dirt
mmmmmm, that was like a 14 stair huck to flat, god that hurt. Next nite ride ill hit teh gap and huck that las ones to flat even faster.

Ill see what we can do. You wanan try to organise something this week pj?

santacruzmtb

Likes Dirt
Ohk.. So we definatley riding this friday?

PJ wants to bring out his cameras and shoot for a bit.

i wana see how many people want to come, cause last urban was so shiT with hardley anyone and you have to stay out till like 11 or 12

Last edited:

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
meh nelson there isint that much to do untill that time. oi man can i crash at ur house. and yer i should be shooting so everyone come on out and see what you can do. neways nelson yer well just do what we did last time. well stay out untill we run out of things to do or just cant ride anymore. either or witch ever comes first. neways final roll call whos up 4 it???????????

Habiby

Likes Dirt
add me to msn..l_ance91@hotmail.com if you are interested in coming...

im not going if like 5 people turn up...

Drew.

Eats Squid
custard said:
they only do it to piss you off, and by the looks of it there going very well drew!!
Hah, nah, i was just seeing if it would be worth coming out for. Obviously not.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer it doesnt look like man people are BECAUSE YOUR DISCOURAGING THEM LANCE. drew yer there may be a tiny bit of hucking. but not all that much. just come allong and yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.