Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

Stinky i need to get the go pro thing sorted. I can't do any tricks to save my life, but i do have some epic crashes
Poodle turn left as you come up the train station stairs. Then head east slong the road you will see a small alley way on your right with a few shops on the left hanf side of it. Head up that alley and you are at thst disk

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I know it's not street, but the 4x track at homebush has been resurfaced. It's rough asf, slippery asf, and still awkward asf....but with sunlight lasting til 730 now it's good enough for an evening bash.

stirk

Burner
Notice how empty Monster is. I can empty any skatepark in 3 minutes with my bell
That place is empty, you did nothing but take a photo on a good day with one kid in the shot, man that's crowded! I'm surprised he's not just leaping in the air with a scooter in his hands and landing not on the scooter. Kudos for the actual skater in the skate, 'park'

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know it's not street, but the 4x track at homebush has been resurfaced. It's rough asf, slippery asf, and still awkward asf....but with sunlight lasting til 730 now it's good enough for an evening bash.
Could you throw up some pics next time you're there please?