Tires: Front - Kenda FR, Rear - Maxxis Larsen
SS Kit: A2Z
Tensioner: Fireeye
Brakes: Front: Hayes nine on Avid rotor, Rear: Hayes Nine on Hayes Rotor
Rims: Sun Rims Ditch Witch
Seat: Velo
Bars: Golf Answer Protapers
Stem: Fun Rippa

Rides really well, apologies for dodgy pics. Yes I am aware i do not have a top cap.

Comments are appreciated.

Meppem

Likes Dirt
looking good fraser you finally got it done are you going to put the gears on it or keep it single speeded?

Frazzle

Likes Dirt
looking good fraser you finally got it done are you going to put the gears on it or keep it single speeded?

Not sure, havnt really got a good feel of the advantages of single speed over gears or vice versa, should have a good idea after interschools.

moto-james

Likes Dirt
i dont think that i realy asked the question very well

what i ment to ask was. Why those forks for an stp?? are u going to use it for DH?? and if u were going to use it for DH why SS??

just wondering:confused:

moto-james

Likes Dirt

what i ment to ask was. Why those forks for an stp?? are u going to use it for DH?? and if u were going to use it for DH why SS??

just wondering:confused:f

The Maxinator

Likes Dirt

just wondering:confused:

Because they are good forks?
Just my guess, looks great too.
I miss my Stp....

Frazzle

Likes Dirt

just wondering:confused:f
Because i like them?

And because i think there almost a perfect all round fork, really light, lots of travel, its my choice, plus i got them cheap.