Strength in 22's

Jimass

Eats Squid
Only thing i disliked about that was where you had the camera still, then quickly chased after the rider.
But still, its is amazing!

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Watched this on your vimeo a few days ago.
Really enjoyed it, good to see some of the locals being ridden. Keep it up.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Mate that was the best 4:00 mins of my life mate, great editing and filming, i speak on behalf of all members that you keep up the great films:D:D Just wondering also if you would be able to tell me what video camera you were using and where the track is, as it would be great too ride that some day:p

danosdirect

Likes Dirt
Mate that was the best 4:00 mins of my life mate, great editing and filming, i speak on behalf of all members that you keep up the great films:D:D Just wondering also if you would be able to tell me what video camera you were using and where the track is, as it would be great too ride that some day:p
Thanks mate, it's actually not the same trail but a few different trails shot over a couple of days on a Canon HFS10. I'm upgrading to a Canon 5Dmkii shortly which i'm hoping will be as good as all the reviews I've read.

Cheers for the feedback too guys:)

sampo1

Likes Dirt
Great

Mate that was a truly inspiring film. Quick rider really smooth. Also loved the bits a grosvenor the rider was looking damn pinned on those tracks.

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
The canon + a head cam, please tell me you didn't hang your camera out there. :eek:

I want to ride that step up so much, looks big and fun!

Forgot to say how much i enjoyed watching.

Thanks for sharing!

danosdirect

Likes Dirt
The canon + a head cam, please tell me you didn't hang your camera out there. :eek:

I want to ride that step up so much, looks big and fun!

Forgot to say how much i enjoyed watching.

Thanks for sharing!
Ha ha, no I forgot to mention on my vimeo that I also used a Go Pro HD for the helmetcam.
Cheers:D

Simon B

Likes Bikes
nice work.
reminds me off the helment cam runs of whistler chasing each other down goats gully and freight train.
now i just need to find some time to come out and do some more filming.

Harry14

Likes Dirt
awsome very inspiring. would you be able to grab a pik of the helmet cam thing out in front, it was sick, so i can see how it works.
cheers