Stressmas

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I fucking love it! Except for the heat and humidity...that shit.can fuck right off. I demand a white Christmas!

I'm a fairly relaxed person and seem to repel stress at Christmas. Cunts all around me get freaked out and hassled, I avoid it by giving zero fucks and ignoring everyone else's agenda and doing whatever i please. That is usually making sure that super-gran knows her place at the top of my favourite people list.

Take charge! Make yourself happy, and drag your followers into it. Or release the kraken and worry about the outcomes in the new year.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
My partner and I normally chuck our tent in the car and ignore everyone over that week.

Work deadlines kill me though, got a heap to do before end of next week.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just slow down in the car parks, you know mums with kids walking around. Stressmas is here and some people have brains like dogshit.

Flow-Rider

Burner
From what I've been seeing the mums are the worst frigging carpark hoons of the lot!
There is a lot of weight to what you said, most likely mustn't consider other peoples kids. Driving like a hoon in a packed carpark at this time of year is not a good idea and yes it was a friggin woman.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And from what I've seen, there's a fair bit of weight on a lot of the mums, too..... :biggrin1:
I believe the last figure I saw suggested 60% of them...

Though I did recently have my bmi calculated by a machine in a pharmacy. I came up 2 points short of "high" risk.

golden path

Banned
He he, my BMI is 34.....167cm and 95kg.

Obese (BMI 30 +) :biggrin1:

These things can happen when your other love is lifting weights three times a week and guzzling protein. :hungry:

Anyway, back on topic....I was at a Bummings store today and this woman driving a kiddy carter just HAD to have a car park near the door, so she does a 53 point turn in one aisle of the car park to avoid having to walk another hundred yards. Came within a bee's dick of hitting several other parked cars and held everyone else up while she went backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards-backwards-forwards.

:dizzy:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
He he, my BMI is 34.....167cm and 95kg.

Obese (BMI 30 +) :biggrin1:

These things can happen when your other love is lifting weights three times a week and guzzling protein. :hungry:
You must have a huge cock?! Oh wait......

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk