Stromlo Club Race Sunday 26 August

Musgrove

Likes Dirt
For the club race, general practice will be available on the Saturday as per normal use of the park. Competitors may register for Sunday's race from 09:15 on the Saturday and there will be transport running from that time until approx 1600hrson Saturday afternoon.

Transport cost will be $20 each day or $30 for both days if you pay upfront on Saturday. CORC's refund policy applies. For Sunday the same transport provisions will apply.

Race entry fees will be as normal for a club race.
On Sunday registration will be open from 09:00 and close at 11:30 with a view to getting racing underway at 12:30. Practice will be open from 09:00 until 12:00. Riders must complete at least 1 practice run on Sunday prior to the commencement of competition. As usual it will be the best of 2 runs. The course will be closed to non registered riders on this day.

Event Program:

Friday 24 August

Course open to general public

Saturday 25 August

Course open to general public

07:30 – 09:00 Registration setup, Buses arrive and hook up trailers

09:00 – 16:00 Registration open for DH. Transport & DH open practice commences. Last transport to top of hill to leave at 15:45

Sunday 26 August

Course closed for competition

07:00 – 08:30 Registration setup. Course check.

08:30 – 11:30 Registration open.

09:00 – 12:00 DH open practice

12:30 – 16:00 DH racing

16:15 – 18:00 Packdown

T-Rex

Template denier
Suggestion - move this thread to Downhill

We rode Stromlo yesterday, the track is in great shape. The new configuration is a huge improvement over the Nat Champs in January, plus there's no dust. Really looking forward to the race this weekend.

You might want to move this thread to the DH section, where it will get more notice, and you'll hopefully get more riders this weekend.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Results are up

Results

Thanks CORC, fun race managed to improve my time from the Nationals by over a minute (I was even faster on the 'cross bike!:eek:)

Alchemist - nursing a sore sholder and shopping for forks.

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Results

Thanks CORC, fun race managed to improve my time from the Nationals by over a minute (I was even faster on the 'cross bike!:eek:)

Alchemist - nursing a sore sholder and shopping for forks.

(I was even faster on the 'cross bike!:eek:)
And I've got the pics, saw you go down near the bottom of the track but didn't get the "crash pic".

Don't know about the Iron Farker but you definitely get my vote as the
"Nutbag Farker". Should have heard the comments on the hill as you came through on the cross bike.

dhd

Downhill Direct
I think the look on our faces at the start gate must have said it all before you even started!
And yes we had bets whether you'd make it to the end!! Awesome stuff!

dh'r king

Likes Dirt
hey
the result link isnt workin for me?

The track is sik now so much more flowy and fun to ridehe berms held up for the weekend, just hope they can stay that way.