stromlo opened or closed

im heading down to canberra in a few weeks with my dad and he finally is letting me take my bike, to go to stromlo

i know in the triple treat section there is gates infront of the jumps, will they be open or close??
also what about the other sections being open?

Neon

Likes Dirt
the gates usually stay closed. they are only really opened when there is an event on, or a competition. but there are b lines, so you dont have to get off your bike.

jbg

Likes Dirt
the track is open for use (was closed for the 24hr) but the 4 gates remain closed on the big sections (a lines) the b lines next to them are still great to ride and dont take anything away from the track.
check out the corc website before you come down for extra info

www.corc.asn.au

ps, there are usually a few guys out riding it now around 6pm and after thanks to daylight savings

Neon

Likes Dirt
nah the b-lines are still part of the original track, they are just not as fast as the a line, but still fun to ride.
its not as if the track isnt hard because they closed the a line.
sometimes there is even a c-line.

todd94

Squid
stromlo

hey evan
nah i went ther wen there was no comp on and the gates are closed but there are b lines to go around the jumps and they are open.

im heading down to canberra in a few weeks with my dad and he finally is letting me take my bike, to go to stromlo

i know in the triple treat section there is gates infront of the jumps, will they be open or close??
also what about the other sections being open?