Stromlo state pics

junior

get out of my grill
Afew pics my dad took from the race.

Attachments

Last edited:

gilly101

Likes Dirt
Red demo 9, black tld shorts, red white and blue tld jersey ( or black tshirt on saturday), black tld helmet, number 761

junior

get out of my grill
some more pics

Attachments

junior

get out of my grill
couldnt find any pics of you gilly101 and dirt rider.

Attachments

WIK

Likes Bikes
That looks like it had the potential for some serious damage! Great photography the pallet drop did claim a few.

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
junior said:
Afew pics my dad took from the race. Posted up afew, tell me your number and gear and i will see if have any of you. More coming just taking ages to upload
Tell factory dave, nice work.
Nice shot of u me n hamish.... f$#k hes a waffel!:D

junior

get out of my grill
cody/bogen said:
Tell factory dave, nice work.
Nice shot of u me n hamish.... f$#k hes a waffel!:D
hahah fuck oath pic was funny when i saw.... imagaine him doing the HHHEE HHEEE HHHEEEE thing hhhhhhhahahaahahahh then the car blow off valves hahahahaah

jazzy_B

Likes Bikes
hey ... 629, red fox shorts, red/orange tld helmet, daineese shinpads, blue jumper or red rock shox shirt or red fox jersy, grey giant dh team, world cup forks

cheers jared

Last edited:

ASSMOSIS

Chris Herron Photography
number 29, white trek session 10, black TLD shorts and jersey, TLD D2 helmet razor carbon and utopia goggles.

cheers man

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
junior said:
The way to hit the pallet drop

Tom, your dad's a sick unit. I was standing with him when this happened.
I've got the shot going off the pallet before everything went ass up, Dave just kept shooting and didn't move until this guy was almost at his feet.
Tell Dave great work and ask him to send on all the shots of Bert and Al for us will you.

Last edited:

table leg

Likes Bikes
pretty much cody and barry the biggest waffels in the world can pack it or shut it. baz you better have more pics of me or i will smash you and do a burnout on you and you will hear my bro off valves and me hitting the rev limiter

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hoping for some #407, white Foes Fly, red/black helmet, either grey or white shirt.

Thanks for all the efforts mate, we all appreciate it!