Stuff you've broken when you've gotten angry.

Plow King

Little bit.
Stole the idea from BMX's thread, in the Bmx section.

Thought it would be amusing to hear farkiners storys of what they've broken when they have been angry. My list is relativly small, but all relates to computer games :eek: One of my controllers ended up in the pool, dont ask ;)

3 ps2 controllers
1 computer screen
Various keyboards...

And many other things...

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heaps and heaps of stuff.

Hammer-throwing the lawn mower wasn't too bad. I probably inherited my grandfathers Irish temper. Mum reckons he would throw a chainsaw once a week.

24seven

Likes Dirt
Punched a hole in an interior door. Covered it up with a poster. Dad wasn't to amused when he came to repaint the room and had to hang a new door.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Punched a hole in an interior door. Covered it up with a poster. Dad wasn't to amused when he came to repaint the room and had to hang a new door.
Hahaha i'm glad i'm not the only one who's punched a hole in the wall and covered it up with a poster!:D

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking back, the list is rather expansive.

1 Skateboard
2 holes in walls
1 car door
several trees
Someone elses wheel, tyre, frame and brakes. Im not proud.
My doorframe
many chairs at school

Definitely calmed down a bit since all that. The hole in the wall was covered with one of my sisters paintings, my brother got the blame when he punched it and tore a hole in the painting, exposing the hole in the wall.

Kirky

Likes Dirt
I usually don't go ape when im angry, i just wait till i get home, hack into their Myspace. Thats when revenge is the sweetest.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Holes in walls.
Complete outdoor dining set (tables, chairs, ect)
Pots (big ones you put plants in)
Window
PS2 controllers
Phone
Left front panel on ute.
Lots of plants
Locker at school
Plates
Probably forgotten some.

JakeGorey

Likes Dirt
Well... put an axe through my sisters shoes, punched a hole in 2 seperate walls on 2 seperate occasions, broken some chairs at school by bending the legs off them and proceeding to use them as bars to smash stuff with, broken about 300 bucks worth of wood in wood work when i screw my jobs up.. and the list goes on like that for a while.

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
When mum said I couldn't see the missus, I smashed both cordless phones and a TV remote...
also, when I got in a physical fight with my dad, I kicked a hole in his wall :eek:
And I'm only 16!

EDIT: ^^ I'm a fucking angel!

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I propose we get some pics?

I've broken countless amounts of stuff. I'll document it by taking pics.

One of the silliest times was when mates I attacked my bodyboard with a large kitchen knives. A few mates and I went over to straddy for a surfing trip. We were going nuts on the piss when the knives came out. As the mayhem started, so did balcony dives with my bodyboard, it then got attacked by knives.

Plow King

Little bit.
I propose we get some pics?
I'm usually trying to hide the stuff, or get the glass out of my knuckles (computer screen)

It was kinda hard to explain about a lack of computer screen though and the new blood stains on the carpet.

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MP3 PLAYER, It was being very unreasonable and it was playing up a bit so I pegged it!!!!:(

robert g

Likes Dirt
4 walls decent holes in all 4
1 cordless phone
3 cricket bats
1 wheelbarrow
1 golf club
1 keyboard
1 bed
and
1 sister

summary i was one angry kid but now i just head off for a ride.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man, alot of things. I think I was a bit of a spoilt cunt when I was younger. But the funniest was a bike pump. It wouldn't work, and absolutely shitted me off to no end so i threw it at the wall and it exploded into probably about 10 or so pieces.

I somehow found a way to put them all back together... and the pump worked.

My mate got pissed off once and bit his Playstation controller. You know that grippy shit on the anolog sticks? .. the whole stick Isn't made out of that. Underneath is plastic.

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
well a finger, a window (x box controller fucking Halo), 2 Phones, Cd's, A dvd player :eek:, oh and have cut down several trees in a blind rage.:rolleyes: