Stumpjumper - Troy Lee edition - Where to find?

Camby88

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, wondering if the Troy Lee Stumpjumper Frame came into Australia in a 26 Inch?

Saw a 29'er today at a dealer, but they can't order a 26" and the 29" is sold anyway, I don't imagine I can get one from overseas due to dealer exclusivity?

This one:

s780_TLD_5.jpg

In 26 inch! Or any Used Stumpy Evo for sale for that matter!

Thanks, Campbell

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
Hi guys, wondering if the Troy Lee Stumpjumper Frame came into Australia in a 26 Inch?

Saw a 29'er today at a dealer, but they can't order a 26" and the 29" is sold anyway, I don't imagine I can get one from overseas due to dealer exclusivity?

This one:

View attachment 261036

Thanks, Campbell
looking for a new bike ey :D

that would look awesome with an A1 helmet

Redly

Squid
I Have this years stumpy expert evo 26" got it from Woolys wheels had to pay to have it air freighted from New Zealand. they'd be your best bet.

carpetrunner

Likes Dirt
Spotted a TLD at Spesh Chatswood

There was a TLD stumpy frame on the counter at the Spesh shop in Chatswood (NSW) - used to be called northside cyclery.

Sorry didn't study it closely not sure if it is a 26 or a 29er.

they also had a lighter than air 26" s-works stumpy HT frame looking lonely upstairs.

- carpetrunner

This one:

View attachment 261036

Thanks, Campbell
I think that Bike Society, Anzac Highway, in Adelaide may have one on display. They are open today. Give them a call on (08) 8297 9952

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I didn't think spesh wasn't doing any 26" stumpys in Australia any more. Go try and find a good specialized dealer with good staff, make friends with them and see if they can get a frame special ordered from the US of A.

Or come see me and I'll sell you something much nicer than a specialized :D