Stupid embarrising injuries.

DHboy

Likes Dirt
Hey guys/girls

Might be a pointless thread, but it just never siezes to amaze me what kind of ridiculous injurys i can gather through stupid things! and i know it happens to other people!! so lets hear the story, ill kick it off with a rather soft one from last night! story goes,

At a mates last night, i cut the tip of my finger off (when i say tip i mean about 4-5mm) with a pair of scissors! story goes we were hanging around the fire for a bit pretty bored and wait for the world cup to come on, and i decided to cut up the pizza box as quick as i could into the fire, snipped my finger followed by a massive FU*K! hahah pretty interesting you can cut that much off your finger and not realise u did more than just a little cut!

Pitiful i know but im sure youve got better ones :)

Post your funniest but worst one! should be some split sides i hope!

Lorday

Eats Squid
Mines bike related. Ran into a back of a stationary truck at ~15km/h. Steerer tube hadn't been cut all the way (still a new bike) so there was 8-10cm of steerer above the stem (with appropriate spacers+ topcap). Cracked ribs near sternum.

Best schoolies injury was by a mate. Going to the bus, running a little late, hurdled a hedge followed by landing awkwardly on a gutter. Turns out hes torn some ligaments in his ankle.
Another mate did the same thing to his ankle DANCING at a kitchen party.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Fell off a kids bike at 10km/hr. Landed on my left nut.

Cut to three hours later, in hospital for the night on morphine. Massive testicular haemotoma, couldn't walk for a week, ball was swollen like a mango. Still minor (very flattering) swelling 2 months on.

Look after your balls mmkay.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tried to jump down 5 or 6 stairs at home caus i was in a hurry, landed a bit awkwardly, hurt, tried to walk it off. next day had a cast to my knee with a broken foot.

aloo95

Likes Bikes
this was a while ago but my dad had his steerer tube shortened ( but the shortened it at the bottum not the top) and had some dodgy welding done and whilst riding on the road braked to hard with his front brakes and had the welding snap and he pretty just slided face first for a couple of meters. He was in hopsitial for about 5 days and had all his front teeth nocked out and badly scrapped face and elbows

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My most stupid injury was similar to Stringbeans,. I was drunk and jumped down a small set of stairs (5-6) and landed wrong. Missed a few days off work with a fractured heel bone. Apparently vertical fractures don't benefit from casts so i was in pain for weeks. It was the most embarrassing injury because missing fulltime work because of a alchohol injury is not fun, It was also a tiny little drop but landed with a dead straight leg.

Lorday

Eats Squid
What the shit is a "Kitchen Party"
A form of party (with close friends - ho to bro ratio must be 1:1), which involves being in and around the kitchen. In this case, everyone bought 2 bottle of spirits, and we made shots/cocktails all night while watching tv/ dancing to music. Works well if parents/other siblings aren't home.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
i had an empty can of Pepsi or something on my table that was crushed (probably under the force of my mighty fist) and next to it was a pocket knife. As you would, I started to rapidly stab the can, practicing my shanking reflex; the blade flicked back, 4 stitches on my little finger, cut basically 1/2 way through it to the bone. But I don't think it was that stupid, because the can provoked me.

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
Bent down to pick a tool up at work. Slight head spin and there a go head first into concrete knocking myself out. Last time i will ever allow myself to be seduced by the flattering polar bear on a work night

childsy

Squid
When i was in Brazil i slid down a natural waterslide with a mate and he pushed me off the smooth bit into the rocks, i landed on a pointy rock and broke my tailbone out of the skin. The worst bit about the whole thing is i had a 30 hour bus ride after and couldnt sit on the seat.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i had an empty can of Pepsi or something on my table that was crushed (probably under the force of my mighty fist) and next to it was a pocket knife. As you would, I started to rapidly stab the can, practicing my shanking reflex; the blade flicked back, 4 stitches on my little finger, cut basically 1/2 way through it to the bone. But I don't think it was that stupid, because the can provoked me.
Hahaha. Daever you're the man.

Much in the same vein as Daever's antics I wintessed a mate lacerate his hand after punching a teracotta pot off a pedestal. We came home pissed one night and he was tough talking the pot and then proceeded to belt it cutting his hand and knuckles on sharp broken teracotta.

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
A paramedic friend of mine was telling me about the time he attended an incident where an elderly woman had tried to remove her husbands catheter in an inflated state. Tore the poor man's penis right down the center.

*cringe*

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A paramedic friend of mine was telling me about the time he attended an incident where an elderly woman had tried to remove her husbands catheter in an inflated state. Tore the poor man's penis right down the center.

*cringe*
my meat and two veg just instinctively went into hiding somewhere in my abdomen, my dick knows when to pull it's head in...

i nearly chopped the last knuckle of my middle finger off when i got it caught between the disc rotor and caliper when i was centring my pads, not fun

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
my meat and two veg just instinctively went into hiding somewhere in my abdomen, my dick knows when to pull it's head in...

i nearly chopped the last knuckle of my middle finger off when i got it caught between the disc rotor and caliper when i was centring my pads, not fun
lol, I did the same think except it was on the tip of my finger.